Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

tyres... which to choose.

ok i think i have made my mind up allready but would be intrested to hear peoples opinions on the toyo t1-r's as i have a choice between these and (my current fav) nero zero's which im running on my other car's.

sizes are 215-35-18 if that makes any differance... :lol:

cheers D

Have you seen the rims then ? also im after a tyre for its performance traits not how well it suits the wheels.. :wink: In my opinion there is no substute for cheap tyres as these are between you and your ass scraping the the road.

No idea about the T1-R's but I've had the T1-S's on for some time and they seem fine in my completely laymans opinion! I only got them in all honesty because they were a "premium" brand and at a very good price from http://www.mytyres.net

No idea about the T1-R's but I've had the T1-S's on for some time and they seem fine in my completely laymans opinion! I only got them in all honesty because they were a "premium" brand and at a very good price from http://www.mytyres.net

^^^ Ditto ^^^

I've had T1-R's for a few weeks on my speedlines, and they feel fine to me.

But then again I dont go throwing the car around corners to see how grippy they are :lol:

Dont feel any different to the Eagle F1's on my solitudes tbh.

I think how tyres perform is more about how smoothly you drive, running correct pressures and having sufficient tread when the going gets moist!

I've just had T1-Rs fitted to mine. Very good value and seem to perform well too.

best tyres i have ever tried are pireli p zeros, stick with what you know,,

i have had toyo`s in the past and although they provide good grip they dont last very long, pirellis seem to provide same or more grip and last a bit longer,,

Toyos have rim protectors too!

I've got T1-Rs and am very happy with them, excellent wet and dry grip, wearing slower than the previous T1-Ss. Cheap @ £49 delivered.

Cannot fault the Eagle F1 GSD3's. Wet or dry, they're scarily good!

a tyre with a rim protector....well glad my yoko's stick out over the rim.......

well .. i went with the nero zero's in the end as like olly says for the small differance in price i thought wise to stick with what i knew...

and g-lader your comment made me chuckle.. as if mate, you know me by now. :wink:

g-man, u dont drive fast enough to need a performance tyre :lol: thats why i said go for the better looking one :-P

lol G-Man.........Furki would not surprise me if you have wet n'dried the writing off the sidewalls to give the ultimate smooth look..... :lol:

G-Lader, yeh ok mate,,, :cuckoo:

:rofl:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: