Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Ooops

My wifes ex-husband let his girlfriend borrow his newly acquired M5 this morning - and promptly drove straight into the back of a Discovery complete with towbar

Going to be expensive

He's not exactly short of cash if he's got a VX220 Turbo and an M5.. so I guess its not really any skin off his teeth to get it sorted! ;)

Still has to suck though! :(

He swapped his VX for the M5 last week, spent ages looking for a clean one with straight bodywork - bit of a wasted effort now

If that wasnt such an expensive car it'd be written off. I reckon if it was a Corrado with that much damage it'd be a write off. Just add up the cost of a new bumper, bonnet, wing, grill and headlights and your Corrado's a write off!! :lol: :lol:

What sort of repair bill is he facing for that? Anyone want to hazard a guess? £5000 or more?

£5000 was my first guess but reckon it will be higher, one headlamp unit is smashed (Xenon), on a BM that has to be £600-700 in itself.

ooops, just reread it and it's an M5 and for that crime she should be banned from driving!! What a machine.... I'll give £3K for it and fix it over a few weekends!

Bit of Tcut will sort that :shock:

If that was my missus she'd better be better at giving head than she is at driving

did not see a discovery?? was her blonde hair in her eyes then?? :D

lmao

My mate did exactly the same as this in his Corrado. Drove into the back of a discovery and the tow bar wreaked havoc.

Didn't damage the bonnet but it smashed the bumper, couple of fog lights, number plate, grill. Gutted.

The driver of the driscovery apparently put on the breaks suddenly cos he wanted to have a look at the view (cornish countryside).