Sign in to follow this  
fraz_Vr6

Fraz's Vr6

Hi there finally after a years drooling over BigGrims G60 I bought myself a vr6. I went to the VAG meeting and took some pics on the way.

The black vr6 is mine and the black g60 is BigGrims.

Obviously these are taken within legal speed limits.

Cool pics mate. Was a great drive there and back. Although we kind of bent the legal speed limits a little on the way back. You'll need to get me a copy of all the pics, I quite fancy one as my desktop. The first shot is straight from the 2006 "Black Corrado Calendar" Dinkus! lol

Cheers guys. i used a sony 5.1 mp digital camera on automatic mode. i ment to set it for a quick shutter but by the time i had thought of it i was driving. They turned out quite nice.

the car looks great! esp in Black

love the rolling photos!!

i am yet to see mine from the outside!! lol

LOL,

i will have to get someone to do that!!

i love the Corrado's in Black! i cudnt find one when i purchased mine! i found the next best thing!

Can do those kinds of shots.. next time i'm convoying somewhere as a passenger, will certainly be giving it a try! :)

An exposure of something like 1/50th or 1/60th of a second, and a higher f/stop to compensate for the daylight should get the results. Get the guy drive at the exact speed you are and try keep the camera flat level and with the subject in the middle of the viewfinder.. should produce similar results :)

Great pics though mate - first one is proper bo :)

Nice pics guys.Nice looking VR there. How was the Vag meet?totally forgot about it till about half eight that night-by then i thought i would be to late to head up.

Cheers Fraser

Cheers guys. The VAG meeting was good. The drive there was nice and there was some nice corrados aswell as other v/ws. then it rained and some how its just not as fun in the rain.

wow that top pic could be straight out of a vw brochure - SUPERB !!

my new desktop :-) what wheels are on that ? look like 18's

any still pics

cheers

paul

Thanks for the nice comments guys. Fraser should have some still pics of it or there might be some on the scottish vag website by now. It's 17's on his car, not sure what make tho. Fraser will probably be on here after he finishes work @ 8 so he'll be able to confirm.

Forgot to mention my daft m8 hangin out the window is ma best m8 ross!! hats off to his camera skills!... luk him up on the clubgti website as "razi_mac" 8)

hey ppl the wheels are 17' Allesio. Funnily enough the i purchased the ripspeed replicas for my old car before i got the vr6 :geek: