Sign in to follow this  
Ronan

New Corrado Owner - New pictures added 15/01/06

So hi then, I bought my first Corrado on friday. an H plate G60 in Tornado Red. The previous owner is a member on the forum here, but here's the spec in case you don't know the car...

Engine - R1 spec Charger, 65mm Pulley, RSR outlet, ported, polished, and re-furbed head, Oil breather system and catch tank, boost re-route system, Stage 5 SNS Chip, NOlogy leads, Stainless inlet pipe with stainless heat shield and mesh filter, full Milltek exhaust system with de-cat.

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes - Lowered 35mm, 17" BBS Split Rims, Tarox grroved discs and Tarox pads.

Exterior mods - Standard except for debadged grille and eyebrow spoiler, which as of yet isn't fitted.

Interior - Full black Leather Interior including doorcards

IT ran 215bhp at TSR a few weeks ago before I got it, but it needs a FMIC on it to cool it down a bit, it's suffering from massive heatsoak and should be running about 20bhp more.

Having a few teething problems with it at the moment, I have a random untraceable oil leak, we're slowly eliminating everything so will find the cause of the problem soon, and the gear linkage snapped yesterday so waiting til monday so I can get it back on the road.

I do love it though, I love the noise, the low down power, and the pure grunt.

Some pics for you:

I might be able to help you with the intercooler if you are interested.

Take a look in the E-bay and misc section under INTERCOOLER

Got one off a SAAB 900 that I was gonna fit to mine but have now decided to sell it.

Gonna be a dad in 6 weeks :D so no time to fit and the car may be up for sale soon anyway. :cry:

OK, in my currently hungover state thought it was about time to try and get up all the good pictures I have of my car and have a proper gallery/pictures thread thing. So here goes!

Mentioned in my first post that my gear linkage had broken - the first pictures show what snapped, and how we tried to bodge it to last the weekend- it lasted 5 miles. Whilst we were trying to fix it, I moved the outside temp sensor next to my filter so I could get a rough idea of my inlet temps.

The rest are just some of the better pictures I have of the car.

Sorry about the huge post!

you'll never beat the cow pic :-) you've peaked ! isnt the sill plate supposed to illuminate

some nice pics there mate

Yeah it is meant to illuminate - I haven't wired them up yet, plus it doesnt match the Dash colours. To be honest they look a little cheap and are bodged on with silicone so I may rip them off and get some proper ones.

Looks really nice man. I think my next raddo will have to be red, i've gone from hateing to loving them.

Looks really nice man. I think my next raddo will have to be red, i've gone from hateing to loving them.

too right walsey! red is a great colour for a rado!!!! especially ones as nice as this...!

love the beach pic..!!! really sweet looking car... :)