Sign in to follow this  
chaz g60

at last i got a car worthy!!!!

Well after strugling with a poorly spanish corrado for a year now and never feeling the g60 i found a better one at last (difficult in spain).

The first ones been here with the dodgy spanish mechanics for too long and has been a nightmare since the off.

so i got my new baby yesterday and im chuffed at last a nice driving smooth car with the accelaration i've been wanting (the last one was slower than my old gti if im honest)

shes bog standard and was imported from Germany i've got a nice set of bbs rm's to go on her and will update then.

The only upseting thing with the new one is someones changed the interior at some point an as the carpets cream and it's got controls for heated seats i guess it was cream leather but the new seats are in excellent condition so i will keep an eye out for some nice leathers when cash permits!! anyway some first pics (sha hasn't been waxed yet so go easy)!

Looks good dude, I've always liked that colour - it looks ace in bright sunlight, which it looks like you get quite a bit of 8)

dude it looks sweet as a peach.....glad i pointed it out now then?.. :wink: (( although i bet your mrs aint! ))

just make sure you lock the feckin gate/garage/all doors....you dont want anyone taking that one eh?

Nice C lucky to find a good one out there. Spotted two G60's around Santander, both looked like they had been in a crash derby.

yeah you see some sad sites here

i just dread to think what had happend to my first one, i found the front bumper was red underneath !

and it never sat right even on coilovers

im pretty stoked with this one

nice motor - bet it looks great in the sunshine - i can only imagine its hard to keep cars in good nick out there - from my time travelling around, i always fund the sorst places for bumps and dinks and scratches were italu/spain - some of the cleanest unmarked cars were in helsinki - constantly icy and slippy :)

Nice car, mate. Is it really blackberry? Mine is blackberry, and yours (although much shinier!) seems to be darker.

Edit: Blackberry paint code is LK4Z.

some of the cleanest unmarked cars were in helsinki - constantly icy and slippy :)

I heard they breed great drivers over there! :wink:

/_____

\

looks like Dark Violet pearl, the same as my old G60 Jet..... is the interior a little strange, ie purple ribbed rubber on the doors and rear of the seats? If so its a special Edition called the Jet.

Dark Violet Pearl is the best colour ever on a C.

:oops: damn your right it isn't blackberry (guess i'l have to change my name again ) its dark violet pearl (black /red)

and im going to be very careful with while im in spain, the cars here all really bad people just dont really care for cars like we do.

i saw a red 16 valve last week with the bumpers held on with cables ties

and a broken windscreen, was going to get a pic but it was gone. a sad sight!.

look at orange sticker near the air box that will tell ya, looks bery dark violet pearl effect to me, but hard to tell.

yeah i have man and it is lc4y or something not with the car at the mo so i cant check but it's dark violet pearl so i'm definatly colour blind!!!

LOL Sorry mate - didn't mean to have a go, just was curious, and I didn't expect you had to change your username, but that is a pretty funny username now!

LC4Y (Black violet pearl effect was delivered in 1991) - Does that sound right?

yeah man

i did check that before i bought it but somehow thought it was blackberry

well its a sweet colour anyway

(my previous name was heliousnoblow but helios is going)

DSC00697.JPG

bbs at last and i got my fk coilys on too

need to bring her home now and get a new exhaust fitted and my charger redone! (will she last the long trip to wales thats the question )