Sign in to follow this  
mr.ots

Tiff Needell / Top Gear G60 vid - see P9 for download :!:

HOORAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW MUCH DO YOU ALL LOVE ME??????????????????????

GUESS WHAT I HAVE ARRIVEING ON MONDAY COURTESY OF THE BBC???

It will take a while to sort out as it is only available on VHS so I need to convert it to a digital format and then get someone to host it for us. I'm sure Jim or Andi can sort that though!!!!!!!!

Should be able to sort something out with regards to encoding.

Back from lunch now - wondered what the excited text message from Sam was about :)

And I'll definately host it on fastpurple.

Jim: if you're encoding, do a High and Low version - have no problems in hosting a near-perfect quality one for downloading, and a lower quality for streaming.

Blue_Joe, so we've got to wait until monday afternoon sam ? :-(

well done mate

Be longer than that as I then need to get the video and find time to encode it. Patience my young apprentice! :)

again well done blu-joe nice one, can't wait to see it only problem is my g/f's mac has issues with letting me watch downloads...... hope it works.

If I do get it encoded, i'll try and encode it in some that work cross platform - ie MPEG, etc..

lol..sorry.....but this vid's got alot to live up to man...i bet it's got a bit of stage fright at the min....so many people eagerly awaiting it's arrival :)

Lets hope the charger doesn't grenade itself, or it wasn't a sunny day requiring him to use the sunroof...or indeed a rainy day requiring him to use the wipers....or heater controlls aswell :wink: :D

We'll just have to see if Sam can pull any more strings after this video has been encoded and returned. Fingers crossed eh?

What we could do with working out is what articles Top Gear did on the Corrado.. Was the piece you refer to the same one as the one about the Storm being driven back to Germany Coxylaaaad?

What we could do with working out is what articles Top Gear did on the Corrado.. Was the piece you refer to the same one as the one about the Storm being driven back to Germany Coxylaaaad?

deffo...then whack them all together.

the only one i've ever seen is the Hammond Vr6 one.

deffo...then whack them all together.

With a nice corrado-forum.net logo throughout, so as it gets whored around the Internet, we still get the credit :)

Indeed.. seeing as I encoded the Hammond one, and I never stuck my name in there or a forum advert.. and thats gone round the block more times than Paris Hilton ;)

Great news Blue_joe, I'm glad you have finally found it otherwise people would have thought I was just making it up!

Looking forward to seeing it for the second time, I'm sure it's as good as I remember.

Well done mate.