Sign in to follow this  
Majik

Majik's G60 (revised)

Do my eyes decieve me or is that Campaign interior? Very nice mate. Just need a late spec black dash and trim and you're sorted 8)

Campaign interior and a Storm badge on the gearshift.

Hmmm...

yeah it is a campaign interior.....i do want to change to the later style dash and indicator stalks and maybe get the dash retrimmed like the campaign item. Dont like the storm badge personally might change it over to original karmaan one. Also got my eyes on keskin KT5 alloys for the car.

So work is in progress!

how'd you get a hold of a campaign interior..i thought there were only 6 of em?

how'd you get a hold of a campaign interior..i thought there were only 6 of em?

Ive heard before that one of the Campaigns was wrote off, I guess we now know where the interior went.

Yeah... I saw it instantly and double checked for the sprinting guy on the head-rest before I was certain it was a campaign interior!

How did you come buy it! They are rare as hens teeth!! :)

ya i figured it must have come from the smashed campaign.. but what are the chances?? great find!!

it reminds me of the red leather interiors they put into the raven pearl metallic 'le mans series limited' audi TTs. very so very nice rich silver paint with deep red leather interior. i love that car only 200 or so made like that i believe. i'd really like that campaign interior if it didn't have those purple stripes and the leather has a bit of an orange tinge to it which i could do without. still very nice no matter how you look at it!

Wonder how easy it'd be / how expensive it'd be to get a trim shop to clone it? :)

I like the campaign interior because of the fact its a bit too much for some people, but that it gains instant recognition with most Corrado enthusiasts..

well i bought from a guy who was breaking a corrado and thought instantly thats mine and i think looks better with black than any other colour! so the only thing now is find where that campaign is and rescue the dash :D

i dont know why on earth VW made them ugly brown dashboards they should've all been black.

Rory: some old guy reversed into me in a car park so that adds to the passenger door lock damage, soon to be sorted out.

majik, At least the wing can be removed and resprayed as new without much hassle unlike sills etc :)

I like the interior, bit 70's style cool if you ask me

Who dented it? :(

Oh yeah and you need a handbrake surround :wink:

Im just jealous really

majik... if you want the dash sorted in leather to match.. i know someone in germany who will do it for a very good price !

the car is nicer now ;) but my digital camera is not :( got broken at a wedding not by me though

The car is nice but I'm not liking the interior, rare or not :pukeleft: Sorry.....

My thoughts exactly. I appreciate it for waht it is, but it is just plain nasty.

I've always thought the interior was really Garish but it is super rare and I would love to have one! Anybody know the location of the 5remaining Campaigns? Any really good pics? Also I thought that Dusty Mauve was a Campaign only colour but have seen other Corrados advertised in this colour :? . I take it that the Campaign was the first C in this colour then?

i havent had much luck getting pictures of my since the respray, if my camera isnt busted then its raining, but heres one in the rain aswell more to follow