Sign in to follow this  
CazzaVR

The ugliest C's ever!

Happened upon some pics of absolutely aweful C's- :shock: thought I'd post one or two. Dunno whether to laugh or cry!

Anyone got any more?

Andy

:lol:

Oh my god... that yellow Corrado is a shocker.. I like the different pairs of alloys on front and back. Must be paying for em on a monthly basis.. one wheel delivered at a time! :)

The yellow one's bad...what about the first one! Dunno if it even qualifies as being a C anymore! How can people do this to such a beautiful car!

Here's another of the yellow one just for you Jim. Maybe you can use it as wallpaper :lol:

lol - stop winding jim up :lol:

Haha... man, that thing is shocking.

Almost as good as the 'Best Corrado Ever' that was featured on the CCGB last year.. :)

Nice work, Jim!

Wait 'til you see this.... :shock:

Laughed out loud when I saw this- check out those lights :lol:

mmmmmmmmmm look at those lovely 3 spokes!!! I like the yellow one so much I might have to mod mine like that!!!! :? :? how about painting it pink!!!!

Happened upon some pics of absolutely aweful C's- :shock: thought I'd post one or two. Dunno whether to laugh or cry!

Anyone got any more?

Andy

:lol:

Okay I've seenn the first one in a spansih tunning mag and have a poster of it ready for the dart board. The interior is nice and the door handles are novel, taken of a fiat barcetta (not sure about the spelling of that).

The two tone paint is really bad and has marks all over its from what i could see in the poster.

...and another!

That one is acutal a VW motorsport 16vG60 well it was, he totalled it and its being rebuilt i believe

the yellow thing andyg60 posted :shock: puke

obviously the guy's(?) a schizophrenic

this way he'll be ok however he feels

lol

The cream one is ugly and french i think, well what do you expect from a country that made the citroen xm and the 2cv

as for the others......i think they auditioning for back to the future part 4! :lol:

The cream one is ugly and french i think, well what do you expect from a country that made the citroen xm and the 2cv

as for the others......i think they auditioning for back to the future part 4! :lol:

yes its french!!!

....and here is the new Corrado RS Cosworth! :lol:

Anybody got a pic of the 'Beech Buggy' Corrado? That's probably the best of the lot, but I can't find any pics :(

Heard rumours that the supposed VW Motorsport C (the yellow one with the twin round lights at the front) is a fake i.e. there's absolutely no paperwork to back up the owner's claims, some of the work is a tad shoddy etc etc. Anybody shed any light on this?

Not actually a Corrado, but I found this on the Auto Express site a while back, supposedly this was the proposed replacement for the Corrado... :shock: IMO it looks like a TT on steroids.

Jamie

Not actually a Corrado, but I found this on the Auto Express site a while back, supposedly this was the proposed replacement for the Corrado... :shock: IMO it looks like a TT on steroids.

Jamie

Yuck!!!