Sign in to follow this  
G60 Bob

Best wheels with black centre and polished lip?

Can you guys suggest any options and perhaps post some pics - i really like Keskin KT4's but think some wheels with black centers and a polished lip would look 8) on my white G60.

Would like 17"s with a bit of a dish on them ideally but im open to suggestions....................

i would kill for a set of borbets for mine, either black centres or silver as in "copy of after 2.jpg" above.

i'm really concerned about how excited i get seeing pictures like that - they look sooooo goood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd quite like some 15" five-stud steel wheels a-la E-reg Jetta TX ... But they don't make them in five-stud ...

THe only problem is I think they are going to become/already becoming a bit TSW Venom. They look nice (unlike Venoms ever did) but every scally has a set. I am however still tempted to do it to mine......

i dont think good wheels ever go out of fashion i mean venoms were never in fashion for vw drivers bbs splits will always be cool. rh's are always awesome as well.

THe only problem is I think they are going to become/already becoming a bit TSW Venom. They look nice (unlike Venoms ever did) but every scally has a set. I am however still tempted to do it to mine......

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: oh dear........ this guy needs educating

or you can just :snipersmile:

awesome work OSV!!

how much did it cost you in the end for the new rims, bolts etc. looking to do up my other 17"s shortly and want an idea of what to budget for.

Why do I need educating? Have a look around, every little chav has black wheels with a polished lip on their car.

Thanks for the suggestions guys; id really love some BBS splits with black centres (who wouldnt) but how about some alternatives that would mean i could keep both my kidneys..................

Think we were refering to you slating the RS' mate, and comparing them to TSW Venoms.

Nah thats not what I meant, I like BBS RS rims.

What i meant was that it is becoming a trend for people to have black rims with a polished lip, just like everyone had Venoms way back. I know its been around in the Dub scene for a while and they still look good, but I wouldnt want to have some if it became tainted by the brush of chavdom. I wasnt slating the RS'!

I wouldn't let any current chav trend sway me on what I wanted to do with my wheels... I honestly think black centers with polished lips look damn good no matter who else is runnin them 8)

Anyway, here's a set of Borbets on Daves Rat...

I agree that they look good I just think that in 6 months time the look might have been cheapened a bit by people having them on Corsa's, Saxo's et al.

Even saying that though I'm in two minds as to whether to get my wheels done if I get the car sprayed black.

Cheers for the pic boost Phil...! Heheh...

Mine now have flat centre caps too, which looks better, and I had mine done in April, so :p hahah...

Cheers for the pic boost Phil...! Heheh...

Mine now have flat centre caps too, which looks better, and I had mine done in April, so :p hahah...

Hahaha.."I did it first :p " lol