Sign in to follow this  
Dub_nut_g60

Nology Hot Wires

just received a set of Nology Hotwires from Bix, but a tad confused as they seem to have an earth strap attached, where is the best place to attach these?? before i go undoing bolts to attach them and balls it up (got a bit of know how but not enough not to worry!)

sorry about the late reply!!

ive got to admit im not sure if theres any power increase, but ther first time i drove it after changing them it i could feel a difference when i pulled away, and throttle does seem sharper. would deffinatly recommend them! perhaps not at retail price though...

taken from their website:

Automotive:

4 Cylinder from $171

6 Cylinder from $252

8 Cylinder from $299

never used the magnecores so im not really in a position to comment!

I've got the KV85 Magnecors which are nicely made although the plugs which connect onto the dizzy cap are at right angles which makes the cables look more untidy than with straight connectors. I was desperately looking for the Hotwires but nobody in this country seems to do them.

ok, time for some thread resurection!!

anyone got any idea where i can get just 1 lead?

the one on No.1 cylinder fell apart tonight. I think the garage ho did my head gasket broke it py pulling the lead as it had some insulation tape holding it togethe that wasnt there before, cant really proive it though!!

sorry about the late reply!!

ive got to admit im not sure if theres any power increase, but ther first time i drove it after changing them it i could feel a difference when i pulled away, and throttle does seem sharper. would deffinatly recommend them! perhaps not at retail price though...

mine feels that bit quicker after i just polished and hoovered her for some strange reason :lol: