Sign in to follow this  
potatonet

supersprint corrado exhaust

anyone know if the supersprint exhaust for a G60 corrado is a good exhaust system or not, Im looking into getting a G60 system and want 2.5" with a nice low tone, relatively quiet.

supersprint looks promising but I want something that will last.

anyone got anything?

Their exhausts are expensive and heavy. My VR6 one didn't even fit right. Quality is good...but heavy. Got rid of mine for a Neuspeed.

The Techtonics one with the dual resonators is pretty good.

I need something straight through, IE no spot welds as it changes directions, I need full welds or straight through. I dont remember if the TT is straight through or not... Im thinking Euro exhaust, anyone got a reccomendation for an exhaust system found in the UK or europe? I need something good and dont want the american spot weld BS that I see everywhere. I have been through 4 systems, spot welds go bye bye really quick with a 65mm pulley on the charger, air is twice as hot as stock I believe.

ive got a supersprint system (inc manifold) and i've not had any reason to complain. andycowuk also has almost the same - no complaints there either. I got andy's opinion on them before comitting to buying one.