Sign in to follow this  
mariovr6

belt

yeh the belt that runs the waterpump ect............. what a con!!!!! might take it back n get one from gsf for 30 dammmmmmmmmmmmm

you idiot. they are £28

I got one from inters in the Autojumble for £1!

Ask for the Parts Club Discount.

Actually, about time we got the Corrado Forum listed on the parts club scheme, new thread coming up!

Actually, about time we got the Corrado Forum listed on the parts club scheme, new thread coming up!

The CCGB is still a member...

So do CCGB members get a discount at VAG as of right, or is it at the discretion of the particular dealer? How much is it and is it on all parts?

Just been quoted £57 +VAT for a heated overtaking mirror glass on the Passat - even the parts man couldn't believe it.

Best wishes

RB

The CCGB is still a member...

when i asked about that at my local vag dealer and he said the parts discount club only applies to those in the trade and the CCGB is not in the trade :?

yep as kev said i do have air con thats why it cost more, however its £30 at gsf........ what i did was took the vw belt to my garage n ask the guy fixing it to not fit it and get me one from gsf so i could return the main dealer one.............

he got the gsf one compaired them... he told me the main dealer one is alot better, the gsf one looks like basic rubber, the main dealer on is a mix, its like rubber and cotton all sorft and fluffy........lol

also the vw one has smoother teeth......... i was also told that it will make the belt almost silent and it is silent wow .......lol