Sign in to follow this  
Jim

CCGB National Day Pictures & Chat! [56k Beware!]

some cool pics matey.. looks like a few more motors turned up after I left :(

oh well...

how much is your car lowered Dan? any arch mods??

Don't know to be honest mate, it's height adjustable & was done before I bought it.

The arches have been professionally rolled - they have done a really good job, very happy.

Cheers Banana man, was your motor there? I see a few yellow C's about the place.

Looks like a good meet. Some nice cars, seen Sukh phat-boy C before, but that Green B16 PVS one looks awesome!! Whose is that!!!??? :shock: 8)

I believe it was a car by Premier (the paint people) as a 'practice run' for their show car for 2004.

If thats a practice run, I can't wait to see the finished article! It looked excellent! :)

Yup that green corrado is steves car from premier, nice car but he should've changed the factory alarm the driver had problems with on the day!

Cheers for the pics!!!! sounds like you guys had a great time.

have to admit i am slightly jealous. :oops:

i am currently looking around the SE US for any kind of Corrado activity.

i went to a small car show the other day just looking around.......not planning on even being noticed. 8) i parked well away from the goings on. still i had people snapping pics and videoing my car in the lot. it was a nice feeling. :D

just wish there were more C's around :(

that TT dash is v nice. how tight is the fit in person? esp up by the windshield.. what's he doin for doorcards? the TTs wont fit i dont think.. and the corrado's wont fit the TT dash.... sorry to hijack the thread, looks like good fun and nice motors! :D

I didnt take any pics of my car as I lowered it the night before on coilovers and slammed it to the floor. I could even drive along the long path without the splitter rubbing the ground!

I met Bananna man and acouple of ohers. I used that guys VAG COM and he took out a flat spot in my engine and it does feel better.

It was good of him to do it FOC.

Hope to see you nutters again but for some serious drinking and partying in Bournemouth!

Dan yes my car was there I was on the second row of cars spent most of the day with the bonnet up my xcar was parked directly behind another yellow c with a bad case of paint fade!

Premiers car was for sale and someone actually bought it at the show but I cant for the life of me remember who it was :shock:

According to John Munyard, it was someone from Elite 1000... but as I know nothing about them, thats about as much as I know! :)

Splendid! Cheers for posting the pics, i was gutten i couldn't go, would like to think i will go to the next big one with that many Corrados!

Chris

Premiers car was for sale and someone actually bought it at the show but I cant for the life of me remember who it was :shock:

Doh! I was going to blag my mate to buy it. oh well :roll:

Hi guys, just got back (to work) today. What a great w/e and really good meeting up with u all.

Jim, nice pics, glad u didn't go 'exorcist' and put my head on backwards. Is it me, but when I opened the pic of Andy's c it looks higher not lower :? Anyway the back ground caught my eye - the one with the bonnet & boot up

Andy - u suggesting I've got heavy feet :lol:

J, That TT dash looked the dogs. The photo didn't do it justice, need to see it when its finished m8

Stevemac - I missed your shiny pate mate. Were you wearing a hat :D

I was going to do some pics but my stupid camera jammed on the first frame :(

Chris, glad you were heavy footed when it came to braking too :shock: :lol:

Thanks for all the Photoshopping, Jim! :D 8)

OK Jim I believe you but they don't look any different to me :shock:

haha nice one Andy

Hope you guys like the pictures, if any of you guys want a picture from here a have full size which i can post to you.

RAY 81W

ccgb1.jpg

Gus's G60

ccgb2.jpg

Blue with ABT rims

ccgb3.jpg

Darth Vadar Corrado

ccgb4.jpg

K925ORL Black Corrado (who's car is this very nice me thinks

ccgb5.jpg

Amits C12ADO

ccgb6.jpg

Alex love them side skirts and door handles

ccgb7.jpg

Premiers green machine

ccgb8.jpg

Premiers green machine2

ccgb9.jpg

Premiers green machine3

ccgb10.jpg

TT Dash rado

ccgb11.jpg

TT Dash rado2

ccgb12.jpg

TT Dash rado3

ccgb13.jpg

Asims vr6070

ccgb14.jpg

Asims vr6070-2

ccgb15.jpg

Asims vr6070-3

ccgb16.jpg

Sukh's Premiers Gus's

ccgb17.JPG

Sukh's Premiers Gus's 2

ccgb18.JPG

Grudge Match

ccgb19.JPG

Mr Westside SLC engine

ccgb20.jpg

Mr Westside SLC Sounds

ccgb21.jpg

Mr Westside SLC Phat wheels

ccgb22.jpg

nice one sukh!!! all cars looking good guys a credit to the scene...sorry i couldn't have been there...

Quality photo's guys 8) I went to New York the day after the Corrado day (holiday was postponed a day so I could go) just got back. Was good to meet so many people from the forum. Was a few more peoples cars there that i recognised from photos on the forum or from other shows in the year. Few more events in the next month or so so we shall meet again no doubt.

thanx for the photo Majik it was nice to see the c admired by people again even thou it wasnt looking its best and to see some many c in one place was great even thou my comment on entry "is this a scirocco event" didnt go as planed lol

I did like it when the other half asked the dent removal guy if he could do something about the door i think he replied F off lol

anyway Majik when you get a chance email me the pic of my car as i do like to collect them

mailto:[email protected]

alex

2.1 16v