Sign in to follow this  
Bobert healetty

is there a most sought after?

i was wondering if the corrado has any sought after exterior kits that everyone longs for?...

just curious because ive owned an e30 for a while and i know that the mtech kits are THE most wanted kits (aswell as breyton kits) i was wondering if the corrado has any extremely tasteful looking kits

no mate , there are a few out like the reiger kit but most peeps just like the unadulerated version

reiger .........

I used to have the Mtech kit on my E30 325is..... makes the car look 10x better. Didn't realise they were sought after though otherwise I'd have kept the car :-)

I used to have the Mtech kit on my E30 325is..... makes the car look 10x better. Didn't realise they were sought after though otherwise I'd have kept the car :-)

yes mtech kits can go anywhere from $1,000-$2,000 everyne wants them

I don't usually like bodykits but I have got a thing for the Dubdesigns front bumper :oops:

The lights prolly help.

I think I like the way it makes the front sit down a little more and in a very unfussy way, the vent lines are nice and clean, bit Audi RS?

Coolio to another Nice Gay VR :-)

I like the second pic, first one looks a little peculiar though....kind of looks like a basking shark's face.

Jimbo does have a point, you gotta be careful with Rado styling as it's one of the few cars VW got right from the start.

It's the only other bumper I've seen that would tempt me away from standard. I know what you mean about Basking shark Kev, that middle vent looks like it could swallow small children, which isn't always a bad thing :twisted:

There's loads of pics of Anh's car on Dubdesign industries site and on the Canadian corrado club page. I think it's a really beefy looking car, the interior is mint. IceGay is icing on the cake (no pun intended).

I have to say Ahn (zarman)'s car is very, very nice in the flesh. I think the DDI bumper is based on the RS bumper, but not entirely sure.

chimo also has one on his black VR too (can't find any pics at the mo)...

How come you've seen his car Dinkus? Isn't he based in Canada?

I would love to see the bumper on a black car, bet it looks mean as hell.

How come you've seen his car Dinkus? Isn't he based in Canada?

I would love to see the bumper on a black car, bet it looks mean as hell.

I lived in Toronto for 5 months back in 2004 and went to the last 2 CCC season opener meets (I was somewhere over to the left when that first pic of zarman's car was taken. Heh heh, I even drove it in 2004... :lol:

In 2005 I did the PEI -> Toronto drive (1100 miles in a day...each way) with chimo in the aforementioned black VR.

Pics attached of his car at the Muncton meet I think. He's also got the DDI side skirts on.

That's very cool Dinkus 8)

Chimo's car does indeed look like Satans ride, I think the bumper gives the car a sort of Skyline-like, road eating prescence.

zarman's car is still the coolest looking C I've ever seen...

The engine is a work of art too - it's a 3.1 and the whole bay is polished and chromed. It sounds mean :evil: