Sign in to follow this  
lamwagon

TT DASH BOARD

just spoke to german recycled over in hockliffe and he said hes got to tts coming in today so i asked him how much he wanted for the dash he said £500 but iam not to sure weather thats a good price or not any help on wot sort of money i should pay would be cool cheers also he wonts £250 for the front two seats in black leather

..........sounds like the going rate from what i hear, not cheap i know but it looks spanking if done properly tho, i must admit to hankering after an audi dash meself :norty:

yeah dash was no good but got the front and rear seats for £200 i fort that was pretty good dnt no if iam ganna use the rear seats so they might be for sale soon

Everything can be done for a price :) Plus I have done it twice now :)

Jay

And it looks the dogs danglers! One of the coolest modifications I have seen in a long time!

DSCF2283.jpg

Having seen "Watchdog" covering TT instrument pods last night not sure I would want to handicap any car of mine with one - cool-looking or not.

Are we talking about the same thing?

Having seen "Watchdog" covering TT instrument pods last night not sure I would want to handicap any car of mine with one - cool-looking or not.

Are we talking about the same thing?

eek, what did they say?

There is another thread about this in general...

TT's are ridled with problems and have been since new, ny mate who works at Audi would happily drive any car from the range except the TT!

How much would it cost to fit then J :wink:

What's the turn around time??

I have quoted £1200 before, that would not include supply of the dash, but would include the install of the electronic climate control system inside the car. As for turn around, about a month. I can only do it in the evenings/weekends so its a hell of a lot of work to fit in.

Jay

well its ganna take sum thinking be for i decide wot iam ganna do, im just ganna concentract on fitting the tt seats at the mo