Sign in to follow this  
Bendy

new wheels maybe!!!

mmmmmm....they would look ok as long as the brake assemblies are up together but as a preference i like wheels that kinda hide the discs a bit IMO. but they are nice all the same.

Phil size wish i was thinking 9 x 17, i've got 9 x 16's on at the mo but my car runs way toooooo low on them, i only have about 2 or 3 fingers between the road and the sump so goin bigger

zippyvr6 yeah 17's see above for the main reasons!!! lol

gixxeruk shushhhhhh dont say anything about the black 1's with the polished lip as those were the 1's i wanted, was just seeing what peeps thought of the general style!!!! lol

as far as i know bigtartanjudge they are just a split rim effect, well im guessing from the price that they are, for a 9 x 17 there £129.50

not a bad price for a nice wheel

triggermyson good point, never thought of that 1!!! dont suppose anyone out there has 1 that they can weigh??????? anyone!!!

Really nice wheels ASA are licensed by BBS who apparently advise them on production etc. I like the black with the diamond cut rim. Can't fault the price, I just got some RX2s but had been thinking about these.

gixxeruk dam right, bring on the sun. well for a week i guess :lol: no crappy salt either!!

osv being a bit of a wheel whore!! as they are licensed by bbs do you reckon these would be quite lightweight then?

I don't have specific details but as BBS advise on production they should be comparable to similar sized quality rims. True lightweights are few and far between.

pkripper how wide where the tsw that you had tho?

osv very true about the lightweightness thing, few an far between and uber expensive me would thinks as well!!

I was thinking you'd have troulbe with 9s then I remembered which car you owned (Denton fettled arches) :lcop:

ASA AR1 17x7 - 20.3lb

BBS RX 17x7.5 - 20.9lb

Impressive. The BBS is wider though, think the 17 AR1 only comes in in a 7. BBS RXII is 21.2lb

http://www.wheelweights.net

:)

Good site that isn't it?! Not sure about their weight quote though as I've seen figures of 19, 21 and 23lbs from different sources! I'll weigh one of mine I think.....