Sign in to follow this  
.Rich.

green vr6

Thought i'd throw up a couple of pics of my vr6.

Its practically standard atm except for aero wipers, but i have plenty of stuff lying around waiting to be fitted. Such as;

FK Highsports, Full Powerflex bush kit, mocal oil cooler, alloys and a reiger 2slat and eyebrow spoiler which has been sprayed green.

The car has done 148k miles with two previous owner and cost me £1500....

Wow its like my twin car. Looks exactly the same as mine did when I first got it except i've got the black interior. How many miles has it done?

Did I read correctly...£1500 ???? Does it actually have an engine? I wouldn't have thought so for that amount!

I thought I got a good deal @ £3.5k for a 94 with similar milage.

Well done though, you should be v.pleased with yourself especially when you get the new bits on. I'm looking forward to the Koni/H&R/FK GB to finalise so I can get mine sorted. These 12 yr old VR suspensions are a bit bouncy eh.

Yeah it seems a good find sofar. The engine is sound and ive not even had a hint of a mechanical problem since buying it 2months ago. The interior is great with only a slight sag in the drivers seat cloth (but the bolster is sound), and the paint is generally good with only a couple of small parking dents and scuffs.

It does have a few small problems such as the centre console being crap, including the heater selector which is abit dodgy and the switch which manually activates the spoiler seems to be unplugged.

With the lighter days and nicer weather ive actually done some work to the corrado.

Powerflex bushes front and back, which forced me into swapping the front subframe/wishbones because a bolt snapped.

FK Highsports + 4wheel alignment, Front engine / Gearbox mounts, Mocal oil cooler.

I think shes starting to come together and cant wait to sort the odd paint blemishes / lack of beige leather :p