Sign in to follow this  
khurrado

Insurance-8 months on and finall got a repl from third part

b4 i begin, the on the keboard does not work. Obviousl i cant write the letter down, but im sure ou will have worked out which one.

Anwa

A T@@T drove into me at elephant and castle whilst he was in a rush to pick up two of the nastiest lookin prostitutes in GB(not that i know, im presuming so). Anwas, 8 months on and various threatengin letters later, after he received a letter of court proceedings he picked up the phone and sent the legal compan acting on behalf of me a cheque, in M NAME.

NOW.....its been 2 weeks since the compan got the cheque, and i still havent got it. Called thme toda, and the said the had cashed m cheque....???? But its in mi name?? How is that possible????? And what would their reason be for it???

Im still waiting for them to write me a cheque.....will it be lighter than the ones sent to them?????

agree with above - thats just absolute b0ll0ck5 - good luck finding 'Y' this has happened :roll:

'Y' don't U highlight a 'Y' in some text and copy and them use ctrl 'V' to insert any 'Y's you might need.......;)

Usually the insurance companies pass the money amongst themselves. It's like buying a house, the mortgage company give the money to your solicitor, not you ...

I am pretty sure that if you appoint legal counsel, they can cash cheques in your name. Why don't you ask your bank?

b4 i begin, the on the keboard does not work. Obviousl i cant write the letter down, but im sure ou will have worked out which one.

PMSL! :lol:

too late , the buggers cashed it. And finall i got the mone through, minus £4 which the sa was the fee to the DVLA as well as the reason for them cashing the cheque on m behalf

p.s. i reall cant be bothered to cop and paste the letter

keYboard fixed!

Got the money through, getting 650 bucs worth of work done tmro. The guy who is doin the work has a 900kg mini, with wide body kit and a highly tuned to 500bhp chevy engine with truck loads of NOS.

Now thats just plain crazy!