Sign in to follow this  
lpf33

another c gone..now with pics

damn shame mate, i wrote mine off in december, the first offer was £1300, then another one of £1600. in the end i got £3000 back, and getting the car back soon. and i bought another rado 16 days after crashing the first one.. but def get the car back. it will only cost you about £400. but the leather alone are worth £800/£900 :wink:

Damn shame,probably the best colour combo too.

I know you have another but I do know somebody selling a blackberry with leather,air con and headlight washers with 90k on it.

I wouldnt want to imagine what would have happened if that was a clio.

chubby

Pony! - Thatis one sore looking C. Hope everything goes ok with the leaching parasites - whoops I meant the good people in insurance.

Good luck..........

P

Spoke to Mr BS, on the phone yesterday told me what happened...I'm suprised you never knocked her £$%ing head off.....I hear you've started looking for another...I know the next car will be a topper..Hope you're alright..

Stevie

Sorry to hear, hope you get a good valuation. Excl the leathers(750), you could prob still get 700/800 for the car if you break it, or sell it to Simon@strictlydubz in Essex or like minded breakers for 500/600.

Good luck!

S**T! Only just seen this

Can only repeat - gutted for you and hope you are fully OK.

arr man, awfull mate. really sorry to see it. Lovely lovely car too.

onwards and upwords mate, and at least your ok which is lucky by the looks!!

thank guys for all comments.went in to the garage tonight to see if i could get her running.the crash took out the fues box 4 relays on the floor and 7 fueses

2 relays came out the fues box in kit form, a mate came round with his vr we put his relays in all the fueses in and it started 1st time its only went to edition 38 and back since rebuild,

The fact that i walked away from this all be it cut and sore{still sore} says all we need to know about the cars we all love.

the search goes on for new vr

gutted to hear that karman s dad corrado did so bad at bedrock rolling road. I have a 2.8 with more powers if his dads doesnt fancy a rebuild? where did your dad get his door cards covered? how much cheaper was it compared to real leather. give me a call if I can help.

Spoke to Mr BS, on the phone yesterday told me what happened...I'm suprised you never knocked her £$%ing head off.....I hear you've started looking for another...I know the next car will be a topper..Hope you're alright..

thanks stevie went to see a storm today nr aberdeen rough car so the hunt goes on

I sympathize, mate, certainly, me now you will surprise with nothing, after my fire, but I sincerely sympathize! Keep, all will be good! P.S. And in general year has badly begun...