Sign in to follow this  
RADO.001

HELP what wheels should i go for?

i know everyones got there own view on what wheels are best for there c, but i think i need a bit of help. ive always liked the look of BBS RC's and porsche design 90's but i think borbet E's work well on a c too! :?

any thoughts on the above would be great, but i wouldnt mind going 4 sumthing a bit different (like Jay Renshaw) to make my c stand out if you have any ideas :?:

i reckon borbet Es look good on a C too. lovely.

and no offence to anyone, but i reckon RXs look quite a bit nicer than RCs on a rado even though they're very similar. something to do with the rim and where the spokes end.

IMO

vr6 5-stud.

ive also been think, how big can i go with the wheels before i have arch problems if i have FK highsports fitted?

vr6 5-stud.

ive also been think, how big can i go with the wheels before i have arch problems if i have FK highsports fitted?

depends how low and how wide you go... anything lower than 50-60mm might need arch work..... especially if you go wider than the usual 7.5's...

its been talked about loads on here mate... :)

I think BBS RX's are lovely, although a few folk have them but that wouldn't put me off! Another wheel which compliments the corrado beautifully (in my opinion) is the RH ZW1 but again these are becoming quite popular!

To get a set of alloys fully polished e.g. Design 90's you are looking at about £160-£200 for the set of 4 plus carriage costs. Speak to Low_Vento on here or edition38 forum as he is THE man for all your polishing needs,

Cheers and HTH,

BigTartanJudge