Sign in to follow this  
veedub

Ugliest car ever?

hard as it is to accept, there is uglier out there. trust me i drive past them daily (we should start a thread of local sh!t cars, could be some funny pics)

Im actually scared to go out incase I run into any of those repulsive cars, I might vomit on sight!! That poor corrado, the owner should be given a bloody good headbutt!!

Just asked the owner this:

Hi, Interesting car you have there. Just a few questions I would not mind answewred:

Do the massive bumpers and spoilers affect the vehicles performance at all as it is only 1.4?

What size are the wheels?

Are there any suspension issues with car due to the mass of 'bodykit' and filler you have strapped to it?

What is the top speed (downhill and with the wind behind you)

Would you dare drive it in public?

Thanks

Just waiting for a reply now!!

Ha Ha!!

Just got this in reply!! Think the toys fell out of the pram!

"There may be some slight problems with the suspension when I hit you off your bike, other than that it runs sweet as a nut you silly bitch!"

Ha Ha!!

Just got this in reply!! Think the toys fell out of the pram!

"There may be some slight problems with the suspension when I hit you off your bike, other than that it runs sweet as a nut you silly bitch!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

just send back a message saying you have a proper car that dont need glue and rivets to hold it together and you would rather ride a bike than drive that! :lol:

............see, this is what you get when cousins marry :lol:

:( omg that is terrible he couldnt even be bothered to get rid of the original tiny little wheels muxt have ran out of money, and that body kit is..... :roll: