Sign in to follow this  
task

Lambda. price?

Depends if yours is a 3 or 4 wire one. Need to look at your existing one first....

I have a 4 wire connector with no ground attached to the chassis.. but there is a brown wire that is sticking out from the rear engine mount that has been cut.. so I figure that at some point the sensor was changed by a previous owner with the wrong one installed ?? I think I'll just get the 3 wire bosch universal lambda sen. and rewire it and hope it will work fine :|

Depends if yours is a 3 or 4 wire one. Need to look at your existing one first....

I have a 4 wire connector with no ground attached to the chassis.. but there is a brown wire that is sticking out from the rear engine mount that has been cut.. so I figure that at some point the sensor was changed by a previous owner with the wrong one installed ?? I think I'll just get the 3 wire bosch universal lambda sen. and rewire it and hope it will work fine :|

If you have a g60 that wire need to be connected to ground. i would try this before you write-off your current lambda probe as this could be leading to the problems you are having making you think you need a new one.

task, Your's may be an earler version than mine - my sensor had 4 wires at the plug (2 white, 1 black, 1 brown) - 3 wires to the probe (2 white, 1 black) & 1 short wire to earth (brown).

The wiring harness on the car had 4 wires - all going into the 4 way plug.

Looking to get a replacement Bosch sensor for my rado vr and the best price I've found is £74.03 - is this a pretty good price?

Looking to get a replacement Bosch sensor for my rado vr and the best price I've found is £74.03 - is this a pretty good price?

Where u find one @ that price dude ?

Cheers for that, think I've only spotted one raddo in Newport since I got here but seen quite a few in Cardiff.

Anyone looking for a VR lambda, I will (hopefully) have a VAG one for sale in a week with less than 2k miles on it.

Cheers for that, think I've only spotted one raddo in Newport since I got here but seen quite a few in Cardiff.

There's @ least 6 in central Newport currently,3 of which are friends -

an N plate satin silver grant motorsport 2.016v (CF user name squirrel)

an N plate ice violet vr6

a J plate aqua blue g60

a white valver,another J plate aqua blue g60 & a midnight blue not sure what it is but always round the back of the train station & mine.

there's a few more besides those out malpas way,another highly modified g60 that never sees the light of day & an aqua blue vr6 with a ridiculously loud prospeed exhaust...i think that's being sold on though...

Anyone looking for a VR lambda, I will (hopefully) have a VAG one for sale in a week with less than 2k miles on it.

Just bought one last night :(