Sign in to follow this  
conleycrew3

Need help settling an argument

seen as this is a great site for oppinions, wide and varid as they come, i thought you may be able to help me settle an argument....

ok so you all know my merc?!

well my mate has a bmw 325 and he is adament that his is the better looking!! (dick) (see pics)

anyway, i personally prefer my merc, and so do a lot of people i talk to.

anyway, which do you guys prefere?

my merc or his bmw?

neither i prefer the vw corrado :lol: but i do think the merc looks better most bmws look the same just diff sizes

yeah, i prefer the corrado too but i got the merc as a daily driver whilst i was selling my valver for the VR6 i was looking for.

(which i still havnt found)

waiting for my compo to come through then ill have both the merc and a vr. (E55 aswell if i get enough)

My opinion is,

I am not interested in entering into a willy waving competition about who has the better car.

on looks-merc hands down! a few of my mate drive bmw's, theres a 316, 318 and 328td all black, all m reg and with the same crapy looking dash :pukeleft:

My opinion is,

I am not interested in entering into a willy waving competition about who has the better car.

why do u need to wave ya willy to show everyone your better car :lol:

merc for me

The Merc every time, I think the E36 is getting a bit dated now and is starting to look a bit 'cheap'

E-36 coupes are ten a penny whereas E-class coupes are reasonably rare..........the e-class still looks the danglies even if it is at least 2 shapes out of date 8)

you lot are quality!!!!

couldnt put it any simpler than that.

i knew i could rely on you guys for an honest and decent opinion!

cheers

Have to say the merc. my dad loved his mercs. I got to give his 500sl a regular spanking but for me the E series coupe is still one of the best he owned - and crashed (i can certainly be testiment to their safety). It was totally written off under a lorry and the only scratch he had was from the air back pushing his glasses into his face!!

Not nice to think what could have been but ace thinking back to the boss of the recovery company in his V8 landy trying to drag the car out from under the lorry..... he was bunny hopping all over the place!! :)

Deffo what i'd be buying if i didnt have an idiotic addiction to expensive vw's

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996-MERCEDES-E32 ... dZViewItem

The Merc, but only just, mainly because it is a nice spec, whereas the BMW has the wrong wheels etc. But if the BMW was an M3 or had some nice wheels it would be a different story. Sorry...