Sign in to follow this  
PBSTORM

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive December 05]

Whats your reg no. I might remember it and were u cut up by a bus on the roundabout where you turn left towards the centre?

Its a personalised plate.

but i dont remember being cut up by a bus.

where were you coming in from ?

Spotted a Mystic Blue Storm this morning on my way to work. Was stopped on the lane closest to Infinity Computers at the traffic lights just before the Kingston Bridge in Glasgow. I was in the far left lane but there was a car or 2 obscuring the view. Looked liked you gunned it up the slip road onto the bridge. Nice

Spotted two this morning:

8.30: Blue (VR6 i think) in the queue waiting to go on to the M5 in Almondsbury?

9.30 White in Yate area

I was in my red Mk2 so i doubt you'd have noticed me waving! :roll:

White VR on L plate with STORM sticker on rear spoiler at Virgin Active, Preston.

Vue cinema, Cribbs Causeway, Bristol tonight at around 8.20 - K-reg C, looked like Bordeux pearl colour (difficult to tell in the dark).

Spotted a black 16v this morning around 11am on Shacklewell Lane, East London and another parked up on the south circular near Lewisham.

You must be quick with that camera, mr.ots!!

It's just a camera phone, usually have it handy just in case. :)

Usually, by the time i've got the phone out of my pocket, unlocked it, and booted up the camera, the corrado's in another county!!!!!!

I've got one of the sony ericsson phones, all you do is open the shutter and snap away, but even then they sometimes get away.

saw 2 black rados in worthing today (G60 and ???) - neither of the miserable gits returned my greetings.

my advice - get a vauxhall guys - you don't love your rados enough (them, not you lot!)

saw 2 black rados in worthing today (G60 and ???) - neither of the miserable gits returned my greetings.

my advice - get a vauxhall guys - you don't love your rados enough (them, not you lot!)

Maybe they do love them... but they'd just had the bill for a repair at G-werks and were in shock.

We all know C's can put you in that zone at times ;)

I saw a red g reg c at about 12.13 today driving through iver heath towards slough, i'm always too scared to wave though,

1. Beacause im not in a raddo

2. because they'll think i'm bonkers

doh!

Maybe they do love them... but they'd just had the bill for a repair at G-werks and were in shock.

We all know C's can put you in that zone at times ;)[/quote:20967]

i was smiling even after paying my bill! admittedly i was also driving home a bit quick to notice other c's though!