Sign in to follow this  
ardandy

Which Tailpipe?

Well, got this fit a month ago, but finally took pics. Eventually went for a Porsche 911 Left Tailpipe. Me likey very much!

I assume they do a right one.

Got it done at powerflow, just the tailpipe.

Not sure on size, prob about 3inch wide. It does get narrower the further back it goes. Have a look on powerflows website.

sorry but nice as a big oval tail-pipe is(i have them on my 993)..............it just looks at odds on a C

I disagree.

sorry but nice as a big oval tail-pipe is(i have them on my 993)..............it just looks at odds on a C

I disagree.

one 911 big oval on 1 side of a car looks just weird...........they need 2 to set them off............but again IMO twin outlets on a C still looks wrong

Round ones are boring, any chav can put a pipe onto a car and call it an exhaust. I wanted to go for something different (as far as I'm aware its the only one). Plus, the C exhaust has a natural angle to it, this kinda of matches that.

Squares ones are just bizzare and twin pipes look bad as well IMO.

Remember, these are my opinion, I'm not getting at anyone! :)

I disagree.

one 911 big oval on 1 side of a car looks just weird...........they need 2 to set them off............but again IMO twin outlets on a C still looks wrong

I'm with Rodders on that one - twin exhausts on a Corrado just don't suit!

Round ones are boring, any chav can put a pipe onto a car and call it an exhaust. I wanted to go for something different (as far as I'm aware its the only one). Plus, the C exhaust has a natural angle to it, this kinda of matches that.

Squares ones are just bizzare and twin pipes look bad as well IMO.

Remember, these are my opinion, I'm not getting at anyone! :)

your getting the wrong end of the stick mate............the tailpipe you have is one side of whats known as "big-ovals"........like i said in my first post........i have them on my 993C4.......yes the C does suit an oval pipe i've also got a Miltek on my Storm and it suits it.......although not as nicely as a magnex pipe looks........but at the end of the day it your motor.........tho FYI the one you have on would actually be the driver side one on a 911 :wink:

I like the angle, thats whay I chose it. Does look better in real life, I promise!

Yes your right, I do have the right side.

This is the tailpipe I chose (half that powerflow stock they didn't have so there was a lack of options)

Personally i love the way the flat letterbox oval style fills the cut out. This is my Scorpion Boxer system

exhaust1.jpg

exhaust5.jpg

She has lost the 4x4 ride height now though.....