Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

edition 38 show.

Hi Darren

I am going anyway as it is only 10 miles from my house 8)

All depending if my car goes through MOT :?

I need new rear calipers at least

Hey Darren i'm going too. should be fun.

are you still looking for a caddy?

yes i am still looking...

im in man like i said..i think things with my car will be sorted once i see u. than i gotta see what i can sort out for staying up there thats the only prob

I will be there on the Sunday for Show and Shine, hopefully with a finished interior.

I have a wedding to go to on the Saturday ;o(

Still Sunday was the better day last year.

J

I ve got your number mark I ll give you a ring later if and when I get this bloody downpipe sorted :shock: maybe we can meet on the M25 somewhere or at toddington services at somepoint

i really wanted to go to this event,with it being one of the last main shows of the year it should be a good one,but ive got no holidays and im back in work in the morning :mad:

Well I went today and the turn out wasn't great, apparently everybobies go'in tomorrow. But it was good meeting mark16V, hello mate! And some of the guys from CCGB, my cheque is in the post guys :). I also met one of the previous owners of my car :) and found out how much he sold it to the guy I bought it off!! :(

I also came away with a cat bypass pipe & and an uprated lighting loom, plus got to see my godparents as they live 4 miles from Billing Aquadrome.

All in all a good day, shame I cant make it 2morrow.

Regards

Jim.

ps I'll post piccies tomorrow.

But it was good meeting mark16V

Nice to meet you too Jim. It's always nice to put faces and cars to names on the forum. I know you feel a bit miffed about paying too much for your G60, but from what I could see you still got a really nice example there for the price you paid.

I agree, the turnout was poor on Saturday, but it was still definetely worth turning up for - only £6 entry was a bonus. :D

I'll post pics later too.

Cheers

Mark

Very good turnout today! There was a very nice Rado on TT Competition wheels...I wish I hadn't put mine in storage now!

endor77, you know Steve Cox don't you?

Mark, I'm not that miffed really about the price I paid as its worth to me what I paid for it in my opinion. It just woud have been nice to have got it for what the previous owner paid for it. ;)

Got the lighting loom fitted have to wait till dark to see if theres an improvement.

I also forgot to mention that while buying the cat bypass pipe from Motex I was talking to the owner and he told me about trying to negotiate a 10 or 15% discount for CCGB members. So I said what about Corrado Forum members, his reply was "who"? So I told him about the site and the number of members we have and gave him the site address, he seemed quite up for it.

So Mods it might be an idea to contact him, pm me if you need his details.

Regards

Jim

I also forgot to mention that while buying the cat bypass pipe from Motex I was talking to the owner and he told me about trying to negotiate a 10 or 15% discount for CCGB members. So I said what about Corrado Forum members, his reply was "who"? So I told him about the site and the number of members we have and gave him the site address, he seemed quite up for it.

So Mods it might be an idea to contact him, pm me if you need his details.

Sure thing. Drop me the details on a pm or email and I'll have a look and have a word with Andi.

Good job btw! :)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds more like a rival club every passing day :roll:

IMHO not at all, this is a forum not a club and I think provides a different service & a different flavour on owning a C. ;)

On a different topic, the lighting loom I got from Trimsport at E38 works a treat. I can now see where I'm going at night :)

Just got back from the show I went for the whole weekend I have to agree that the turnout wasn't great on saturday but today made up for it, the field was rammed with cars today. As usual it was an eventful weekend yes the car broke again on the way up to the show first of all I heard a big bang and a thud from the engine bay and then I saw the rather nasty dent in the bonnet with bits of paint flying over the windscreen, at first I thought it was probably going to be the front engine mount again but when I opened the bonnet I was quite suprised in fact what had happened was that the cooling fan for the alternator you know the one that sits behind the alt pulley decided to explode into 3 bits which then hit the bonnet and caused the damage. I didn't get to take a photo of it yet coz my digi cam decided to run out of battery power still I'm sure you will see the damage as quite a few people took some nice photo's of it through out the weekend. I'm still sufferering from the dodgy chicken kebab I had from the chippie on site and I'm pretty sure it wasn't chicken either more like a stray cat or dog or some local wildlife they picked off of the road at least I wasn't the only one suffering this morning ay Daz :D It was good to meet a few more people from the forum and get some more inspiration for the banana :D

I was there y'day too.. was good to see a few peeps, although wished I could have stayed..

highlight of the show for me was driving up with the westside crew, boy they are nutters, racing down the A43 was :lol: