Sign in to follow this  
dcuk

Brand New Mk1 Scirocco..

I could never bring myself to drive it. Looks like its going to a museum which i think is where it belongs.

i couldnt bare keeping my corrado like that, unless i had 2 of them. hate it when i get a lift off a mate in a french $hitter or whatever and pull up at the light just looking so uncool,thinking now if i was in my Corrado..........

That's nothing short of amazing!

I've got a VW motoring mag where some guy has a Mk1 with delivery milage that he'd FORGOTTEN about and left in a barn!!!

Mint just isn't the word!

I do love them. My vw addiction started when my mum had a mk1 storm then a mk2 storm as her company cars. if only i had the money.

havin said that my mum to the c for adrive about a month ago and said it was way better than th rocco.

That is awesome. Didn't believe it until I saw the pics! Incredible. But you couldn't drive it! :)

WTF? Who buys a new car then locks it up and never uses it? Yeah it's nice but what do you do after you spent 20,000 on it? Not a lot. Boring.

Yup, that one has already made the rounds on pretty much all the Roccoforums. Yes, would I drive such a car? Probably not, I already ever drive my current Mk1 baby.

my mum had a mk1 storm then a mk2 storm as her company cars.

How cool is that? :shock:

my mum to the c for adrive about a month ago and said it was way better than th rocco

Nah, I would have to disagree, after I took my Mk2 Storm out for a spin last night again, after 6 months of wintersleep (having driven the Rado sometimes in the meantime), and boy, did I have a big stupid grin on my face or what, as I enjoyed the loud Powerflow exhaust, the tight handling (without any nonsense like PAS, all of which only breaks :roll:), etc. Superb!

Next bring on the Mk1 Rocco, beginning of May, can't wait :-)

Tempest