Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

Your Going to Love this -

lovely, really nice...but a no on the doors.... ever seen these doors at a show?, bounce in a flimsy looking way and never look right IMO.... suicide doors not been done???!!!

Yeah, whats the deal with Sacha's rado? That was most awesome.

Topic in question, the colour is superb - right up there with Toffeerado's. As for the doors, there's only been one other car I've seen them work on and that was a MK1 golf from way back when. But each to their own as they say, if it was mine I'd have plain old boring doors. :)

he wanted to move on but didn't what to see someone else driving his car so he broke it and sold it that way.

oyes oyes oyes!!!! that soooooooooooo works, every bit about it. love that colour an seats, an wheels, doors too an them wheels o an that................

love it! Dont think the doors are very practical buts thats not the point of them..... and i love the colour!!!

Oh if only i had the time and of course the money!!!

I can't see the problem with the doors, they don't make the car look any worse when they are shut so they don't really 'bother" me a great deal.

Saw the car at worthersee last year, it's absolutely stunning. smothed engine bay, the lot.

not into chrome wheels, but the size is spot on ,and the arches are huge.

but why paint it BROWN!!!??!? it deserves so much more.

overall, a stunning car.

I like! If you think of the other 'mods' that some tasteless gimps do to the beloved (slightly gay) shape of the Corrado, it is quite refined. I think this is a tastful mod and as for the 'keep it on a Lambo' theme i would rather see it done well on a Corrado then a Nova or Saxo.

Not sure about the colour, but i am colour blind. Is it green or brown?

Yeah, whats the deal with Sacha's rado? That was most awesome.

Topic in question, the colour is superb - right up there with Toffeerado's. As for the doors, there's only been one other car I've seen them work on and that was a MK1 golf from way back when. But each to their own as they say, if it was mine I'd have plain old boring doors. :)

he wanted to move on but didn't what to see someone else driving his car so he broke it and sold it that way.

wasnt it due to no one paying 23k+ euros for it, so he had no option to not break the car!!!

best rado in the world though... sukh's comes close to the top too and i cant wait to see it "now"

I like! If you think of the other 'mods' that some tasteless gimps do to the beloved (slightly gay) shape of the Corrado, it is quite refined.

Tasteless gimps.Understood.

What about this 'slightly gay' business though?..please expand.

Seems a decent enough car,I think there's better on the forum though.I'd feel a touch self-concious(spl?)getting in/out of this Corrado.I'm also over 30.

Great looking Corrado, love the colour, but i would feel like a prick parking up and opening those doors. Don't see the point in them at all.

Its a Volkswagen, not a Lambo.

Dont see how there can be a right or wrong there g-man, think of how many different C are on this forum alone; some standard and some clearly not. Everyone to thier own 8)

As for my own oppinion on the car; I gotta appreciate anyone who spends that much time effort and money on his C; a bit too bling for me. And the wheels wouldnt last 2 minutes where I live. The doors can only help in tight spots and I never want to be close to other cars anyhow - Mr shopping trolley - and as for looks, you'd look a tad chav, as they only suit real high performance cars (look at me and my fancy doors as I get into my... VW).