Sign in to follow this  
stevemac

Unfortunate car thief

Some, rather unfortunate, guy decided to steal (and write-off) my Scirocco 1.8i on Saturday night....... :(

A neighbour of mine managed to grab hold of the thieve's accomplice. After a shortish period of "interrogation", this accomplice was "very happy" to provide the name & address of the thief.

Just got home tonight...............don't think this thief is gonna be stealing any more cars for a while....... :wink:

Wow.. keep us posted on what happened! Its not often you get a chance to take the law into your own hands! Well done!!!

It scares me to think what I would do If I caught some little $hit tampering with my car - the law is an ass though - as shown in the Farmer Tony Martin case :x

Good work fella!!....be careful not to post anything too incriminating tho, you don't know who might be reading?..

Nice to read of a TWOCer getting his come-uppance for a change tho!!! 8) :lol: :twisted:

I've calmed down a bit now. Like "Valver" says I can't really go into too much detail.

The problem with "insured losses" is that the police don't really give this type of crime much importance. I'm a big believer in "what goes around - comes around". If people want to burgle houses or steal cars then they must be prepared to accept the consequences and I don't mean just a slap on the wrist by the police !!

Fortunately my Scirocco wasn't worth too much money & the excitement of last night easily compensated for the loss of the car... :wink:

Happily, my Corrado has an alarm/immobilisation system which means that to steal it the thief would need a low-loader.

nice one...now i've heard about this on the yahoo corrado forum too.

Well done i say!! if my mums rocco was to even be attempted to steal..i'd be out there knockin heads.

Valver- can't wait to see ya golf mate...ya bro don't stop goin on about it. Nice wheels by the way...VERY BLING! :lol: