Sign in to follow this  
Leeson

corrado g60

hi heres a few pics of my corrado before it comes of the road for a change in style.im going to remove the body kit and refit the standard bumpers also im going to run 16s instead of 17s which means im going to have to lose my brakes :( . this car was for sale but deceided to stick with it...

raddofinish047.jpg

raddofinish005.jpg

raddofinish019.jpg

raddo013.jpg

raddo2005.jpg

raddo005.jpg

Very nice mate - that leather looks mint!

Not normally a fan of kitted Corrados, but yours looks pretty good actually... 8)

Welcome to the forum mate

thanx 16v its a pleasure to be here :D

Very nice mate - that leather looks mint!

thanx i had it retrimed 2 years ago but it still looks and smells like it was done yesterday...it might be because i hardly ever drive it...

im not a fan of bodykits either but it kidda blends in with the car..

wow very clean C you've got there m8, interior and engine bay look great wish mine was that clean .

i spotted your car about a week before you brought it m8 driveing out of romsey. it looks proper nice. im loveing the dzs theres something about them when its on the move.. 8) 8) 8)

here are a couple more...

a better one of the front as old one looks a bit crap..

and my boot build..

raddo010.jpg

raddo016.jpg

what shot is the nos?heard u only need the 25 on a g60?was thinkin of gettin it fitted to mine a while back is it a worthwhile mod?

i have about 27bhp at the mo...it took me a lot of fiddling about with the jets before i could get much power out of it. i had the problem of too much fuel and not enough gas but finally have it running ok i have had about 27bhp at some parts on the rolling road which isnt to bad for a basic kit... i dont tend to use it much anymore..

hey mate, good to see you over here... not kean on kitted rados.. look forward to seeing it back on stock bumpers etc...

saw this abt 2 yrs ago at guildford no rice.. was impressed for a kitted car it looks stunning.. think you had all clear in pros then

hey mate, good to see you over here... not kean on kitted rados.. look forward to seeing it back on stock bumpers etc...

hey m8 :) .. thought id pop over here for while...its in the spray shop next week end having the side skirts removed and bumpers sprayed next week the only problem is i havent kept hold of the fogs/indicators lol :lol: i need to track down some standard brakes aswell... mine will be in the autojumble soon... il make sure il have it at no rice someday soon..

saw this abt 2 yrs ago at guildford no rice.. was impressed for a kitted car it looks stunning.. think you had all clear in pros then

yes m8 i think i remember seein yours back then aswell. i remember one of the first norices when there were about 20 cars turn up..its grown alot since then :D .. keep up the good work furkz

I was shown this back in febs(?) issue of Golf+ (i think).

I can remember thinking "i dont like bodykits, but i like this" Never worked out why, but still love it. What kit is it out of interest?

Why do you want to go back to 16's? Especially if you've got to change your expensive brakes too.

(admittidely id have 16's over 17's but if you've already got them...)

:)

Now, that is nice 8)

That's how you do it with a body kit! Good skills my man!

Lovely car mate, you going to Inters this year?

cheerz bud.. no not this year as my mk1 golf is due otta the paint shop at the same time..its a hard choice thou :? it picked up best corrado last year which was a suprise :o

I was shown this back in febs(?) issue of Golf+ (i think).

yes m8 march issue

What kit is it out of interest?

lumma tuning rs/f1 kit

Why do you want to go back to 16's? Especially if you've got to change your expensive brakes too.

ive seen a fat ass set of 16s :D and you can go lower.. i had to buy new pads and it isnt cheap.i will miss them thou they have saved my life a few times :lol: the braking is awsome

cheerz mrbeige...

hi im currently having new bumpers smoothed and sprayed.. so the old ones are comeing off very soon and will be up for sale... but the side skirts are being cut off so may not be useable :( .... i will be ordering my 16s soon so the brakes will be comeing off and il be looking for some standard g60 ones... i may be intrested in swaping mine and some cash :wink:

I've got some standard {new put on a couple of months ago} how much you looking for for the brakes then mate? take it thats front and rears? are they any good?

g60 tba what brakes are on the back was it all round you wanted to swap or just front i have mk4 calipers on rear and standard 288mm girlings on the front! plus cash! also how big are the calipers please! cheers andy

also if you salvage the body kit i will be interested!

thanks andy