Sign in to follow this  
Campbell0240

Supercharged VR/Schrick/Cams into Rado...

I own a 94 Aqua Blue Pearl VR myself and i've just bought a 2.8 VR with a stage 2 charger kit schrick inlet manifold cams etc that i want to put into my corrado.

Its and OBDI Coilpack engine which is whats in my rado. I have the ECU and what looks like an addon? any idea what its for? and another addon that was attached to the induction bosch sender.

A few months ago i could just about change a wheel, since i've re-built my own 2.9 VR but supercharging is a whole new world to me and wires and wiring chips etc go way over my head.

Thers a bunch of cut pipes etc if anyone could point out problems they forsee, identify things for me or things im missing/need or give me any advice it would be greatly received.

Also if anyone could give me a rough idea of what the car would be worth with this installed i'd appreciate it. The Charger kits done 4000 miles and the engines done the same since a £3000 re-build reciepts to prove the cars done 105k the engine totals 123k its on 9x16 borbet As on konis with only a cloth interior with a scorpion exhaust system.

Its very pic heavy im sorry so if a mod could thumnail them for me i'd be greatful.

Fair play mate! I think that may be the one I was looking at for a while. Was it on edition38?

If so, is it OBD1? I thought it was OBD2?

Looks like a complete beast!!! :)

scvr6 004 pic looks like the schrick controller

you appear to be missing the schricks vacuum reservoir too............

tbh you'd be better selling the engine on as is..................its not going to make yer car hugely more expensive,as you should make more money on the engine,shrick and charger as separate items

The guy on edition38 really WAS trying to make a profit if you paid 2k!!!

Good luck mate. I hope it all goes well :)

Thanks man, i'd need to add those few wires into my loom then and find out where that thicker grey one is supposed to go? :(

that should go to the schrick controller from the ECU and it appears to have been piggy-backed from the ECU

Thanks man, he was talking 3.8k wen i asked.

Just trying to find any bits i might have missed when i picked it up. It was a lump and a half with the gearbox still attached to.

That's the MAF voltage clamp.

The schrick controller is pale blue with a two pin bosch connector.

So pic 003 has the shrick controller then? (pale blue) thats where the grey wire is meant to go? Have to source a connector now...

Whats the vaccum thing im missing then? if i can get pics or a good description i might be able to send it to the seller and get it sent down. :(

That's the MAF voltage clamp.

The schrick controller is pale blue with a two pin bosch connector.

my bad :oops: ..............didn't look closely at the ECU pic :oops:

Thanks man sent the seller an email hopefullyi can get them now, Anyone suggest where or who to go to if i need to get little bits for either the charger or the schrick?