• Colour coded de-badged grill[/*:m:a0be5]
  • Pioneer 7400MP3 head unit [/*:m:a0be5]
  • Alpine MRV-F340 amp[/*:m:a0be5]
  • JL Audio 10W3v2 Sub with custom box [/*:m:a0be5]
  • Audioscape door pods with... [/*:m:a0be5]
  • MB Quart RSB218 6.5" component speakers
    [/*:m:a0be5]
  • + More to come :)[/*:m:a0be5]

Right, half as I wanted to stick a few more pictures on and half because I want to show (as a way of thanks to Glyn) how good the Swissol products are!

Couple more shots.

Clear side repeaters since swapped for clear ones. FK coilovers to go on next year - don't want to put them on now as they won't get much use over winter and will only get an extra 4-5 months of salt and road crap.

Still hunting for some leathers :x

Next bits to be added soon......

and then the Schrick which will be here soon :)

No door cards unfortunately.

Just on the look-out for some late door cards to trim now.

Half of the door cards is already black leather (half nearest the black dash), so I was thinking of trimming the cloth bit in beige leather so the door cards sort of blend into the dash. That make sense?

Only thing I'm disappointed with is that the back ash-tray cover is missing (must be hard to find another!), and the looms have been cut from the fuse-box. Just need to sort some heater switches now - anyone have an idea of price/part number??

No I mean leave the black leather bit on the door cards and trim the cloth bit in beige ...... ala

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/download.php?id=24

I might keep it in case I ever want to sell the Recaro's on and put the cloths back in ie if I were to sell the car - would get more by selling the Recaro's separately.

Don't mind.....paid £600 delivered.

Well my back is now a bit sore, but other than sorting out the electrics :x the interior is now in.....

This pic of A20 Lee (hope he doesn't mind), is what I'd like to do with the door cards.

Coincidently, this is what I had planned and Brian then showed me a pic of Lee's interior. Great minds ...... !

Anyone have any comments on the combination of black/cream trim?

Cheers guys :) ..... It's getting there hehe

Not sure what drop it is - should've measured really but I wasn't that concerned as long as it was as I wanted it.

Estimate about 50-60mm, but that's subject to change. Think I might put the front up a little bit and have a mess around with the dampening settings.

No :p

Find me some smoked FK's for the same price then ;)

IMO even the film looks better than standard.

Beige Recaro's, a Schrick, Coilovers, Lupo wipers, new door handle, new wiper mechanism ..... all within 6 months and I'm supposed to convince the missus that FK's are a good idea as well!!!

I'm not the messiah!! (He's a very naughty boy! :D)

Just thought I'd shove on a few more pics of the lowered car.....

Only just Swissol'd the car so it looks a little dull in these pics.

Cheers guys.......

1) Yeah I know the plastics need some 'bringing back to black' :)

2) Mudflaps? They prevent dirt getting on the car :roll: Although, seeing as though a few people have said to dump em, I might consider it!

3) Car isn't finished yet.........Schrick to go on and then a ew more bits. Hope to have it just as I want it for Inters next year :)

Thanks for the input :)

Cheers very much for the offer Dan.

I think the taped lights will be making there way to the shed soon anyway though.

I'm going to try out some all red lights and then maybe some FK's.

Offer/nice comments aprpeciated though 8)

Right, the mudflaps have gone. No pictures of this as the neighbours think I'm a sad gimp already!

The front spoiler has been brought closer to black now.

I will be losing the "gay film" (thanks Phat ;) :lol: ) and going first of all for some all red rear lights. If they don't work, then some smoked FK's will go on.

Schrick will be going on mid-June.

Switch and loom now sorted for the Recaro's so they should be wired up shortly. Lets pray that the heater elements work :)

Bit of an update to add.

Schrick is now on, and I am loving it!! Just keeps getting better and now has a lot more shove below 3.5k revs.

A *very* big thanks to Kev for doing the Schrick with me and a few other bits lol

I have now "lost the gay light film" as someone so nicely called it :lol: Now has all red rears, which I personally think look superb.

Rear wiper has also been moved.....to a carrier bag in the shed.

Recaro's are now all wired in, but still having a slight problem with the heating part of them.

So I thought I'd stick a few extra pics on.

Cheers :)

Seems to be getting better as the ECU is adapting a bit to the new component.

I just need to decide what's next :S - any ideas? I have plenty, but not sure of order of preference...

Couple of Schrick pics....

Tell me about it Henny! Really happy with the lights (all credit to Kev for his paint job on them!). I was never totally happy with the frosty film look, but it was a good stop-gap while something better was decided upon, and it still looked better than standard IMO.

Steve - I'm going to buy Kev some shares in Red Bull and Smirnoff in return for his help :D - there were a couple of times when he actually refused a drink though :shock:

Most people put on overalls before they start work, he wouldn't touch a spanner until he had a drink in his hand. Not so bad, but we started about 11am!!

LOL at the last comment :lol:

Glad you're enjoying your car's new personality Tom. In all honesty, yours is the best Corrado I have ever driven, of any engine type. It's bloody quick, smooth and the handling during our 120-130mph mountain-pass runs was awe inspiring. Top car.

Next job perhaps a throttle and some cams. I wouldn't go 268 personally as there are too many steep hills, so focus on the torque/midrange instead. Something like a 256 would be ideal.

Cheers everyone :oops: It's not really intended as a car that's going to be 'shown', I'm just building the car that I can picture in my head lol

Yep I think a new TB will be on the cards - kind of agree with you about the cams as well.

The number plate system is quite weird....

Basically it has to have MAN, MN or MN with a letter before it ie LMN XMN VMN.

You can then use any number up to 4 digits. And then you can have combinations of one letter with numbers ie V6 MAN or MAN V126, which you could kind of make into MAN VR6. Before 1990, a car can have black plates. Mine seems to have survived so far on white plates all round!

Still waiting for some cheap rear cards to turn up so that I can partially trim them in beige.

Took the VR6 badge off the front as well. Well Kev basically told me I was taking it off :lol:

Thanks again to everyone. The waymy budget goes though, it will keep going like this, month by month! :mrgreen:

Thanks very much Jim, (Kev for his help) and everyone else :oops:

Watch this space, as they say!!

So many mods, so little money!! :lol:

Not much more to do from what I could see. Get that VT mount sorted tho before your bonnet takes too much of a beating :wink:

I think you should just get it over the Stealth at some point for a remap and throttle and then just drive it and enjoy it :lol:

You have one sweet engine tho mate, we just slapped the Shrek on and off it went, no pinking, flat spots, nothing! And believe me, I tried very hard to get it to pink but it wasn't having any of it! You jammy get!

Not much more to do from what I could see. Get that VT mount sorted tho before your bonnet takes too much of a beating :wink:

I think you should just get it over the Stealth at some point for a remap and throttle and then just drive it and enjoy it :lol:

You have one sweet engine tho mate, we just slapped the Shrek on and off it went, no pinking, flat spots, nothing! And believe me, I tried very hard to get it to pink but it wasn't having any of it! You jammy get!

lol - yeah the VT mount will be on the shopping list next month probably - depends on the holiday costs of course!

I think next year I will definitely be saving up for a trip away to Stealth!

Thanks for the compliments - you seemed to enjoy cruising round and trying to rip off my front spoiler all afternoon! :lol: