Sign in to follow this  
chrishill

eyebrows?

Nice one chris, you'll have to get some pics up once its all done..

I'll be getting pics up sometime this wkend i hope... :D

just waiting for my wing from 'bishthefish' then i'll be able to book my C in for its long overdue respray...cant wait! :D

Bish is a good bloke, I've had a few bits of him when he used to break... COUGH FORDs!

Goodluck with the re-spray :D

as for headlights, no idea mate, arent they US spec? :?

Don't know where those headlights came from, but when I was on the Venom website last week looking at tail lights there was a link on there for headlights, which said 'coming soon' after it.

So could be somewhere to keep an eye on as its not been on there before.

I think they'd be illigal over here, they dont have anything to direct the light over to the left and prevent dazzling oncoming traffic, I suppose you could fiddle with the alignment of the lights themselves so they pointed more to the left...not sure.

the headlights...the inside lines have been polished out and cleared.

How much are just the glass bits? i've heard you can take these headlights apart as theyre not sealed. :)

can ANY bodyshop plastic weld the indicators?? cos i'm thinkin about moving the indicators into the Headlamps!

do you mean the front indicators or the sides?

the sides i just fiberglassed em over... but my indicators were in the bumper... canadian spec. the front signals on the bumper i removed and grinded out the holes to get more air to the intake on one side and the IC on the other (G60).

putting the indicators in the headlights is a breeze.. same plugs and connectors for the indicators and running lights.

haha, just noticed... that red corrado with the clear headlights has the "99 cent clear side marker conversion" ...its plastic from flourecent light covers cut to fit!ghetto! :lol: :lol:

henny,think im going to be smart too.the bonnet on the car is pre 92?the bumpers arnt-so we could be looking at a hybrid car.surely the saftey lights on the side of the bumper would be lit since the side lights are on?

this is confusing me now

henny,think im going to be smart too.the bonnet on the car is pre 92?the bumpers arnt-so we could be looking at a hybrid car.surely the saftey lights on the side of the bumper would be lit since the side lights are on?

this is confusing me now

The car is actually Canadian... (it says so on the site! :roll: )

Whats the site Henny-had a look at mine today-quite interested in the lights.since mines the same colour and the grill is on order

Whats the site Henny-had a look at mine today-quite interested in the lights.since mines the same colour and the grill is on order

Erm, the first post in this thread says:

a few questions, firstly is this the mattig one?

http://www.hostdub.com/albums/Shinnyg60/100_0056.jpg

secondly, where can i buy one in the UK, and roughly how much are they?

finally, does anyone have a pic of the one that volksbits sell as the image is missing from their site! :?

Just knock off the end bits and you get http://www.hostdub.com :roll: It's had a BIG overhaul since I last looked at it, but it used to show that it was canadian... 8)

VW SPORT in nottingham do extra deep eyebrow spoilers for £30 plus £10 p&p very similar to chris hills,thats wot im guna get 8)

VW SPORT in nottingham do extra deep eyebrow spoilers for £30 plus £10 p&p very similar to chris hills,thats wot im guna get

Any chance of a pic of this?

Unfortunatly not,i phoned them up and im guna order one soon.they said they are the only company that make the extra deep ones

The eyebrow on my car does restrict the amount of light from the headlights... as if they weren't bad enough. The eyebrow also alters the beam... when I drive up close to a wall with the lights on, you'd think that the bulbs were not fitted correctly.

But hey, it looks good so its staying on :D

Unfortunatly not,i phoned them up and im guna order one soon.they said they are the only company that make the extra deep ones

may sound like a stupid question.....how do u know u want one if u dont know what they look like?

may sound like a stupid question.....how do u know u want one if u dont know what they look like?

Ive seen one in the golf mag

my eyebrow is a kamei item for sale £20 delivered...its painted in aqua blue and is minted...comes with screws and fits perfectly with no gap between lights/grill and eyebrow itself.

Please take a look in sale section if your interested.

Grill is sold sadly.

Sanj.