Sign in to follow this  
double-6s

Doubles and Garry-le-Geezer's Bargain New VR6!!!!

Needs a good clean - I reckon its been stood for a while. Some sort of sticky sh*t smeared across the roof.

Typical the bloody motorway was shut with me on it. Jeez that was hot in there :(

probably should have mentioned earlier......... I've been known to buy a rotter or two over the years

:lol: , i havent given you my half of the £££`s yet mate so`s i`m ok with that ..... happy days :lol:

probably should have mentioned earlier......... I've been known to buy a rotter or two over the years

:lol: , i havent given you my half of the £££`s yet mate so`s i`m ok with that ..... happy days :lol:

lol. ya fekker :)

she's a good un i reckon mate. small things that aren't working.

what was that 'keep your chin up' nonsense fella????? nowt wrong here :)

she's a good un i reckon mate. small things that aren't working.

yeah, nothing that cant be sorted out cheaply enough, i`m looking forward to getting `her` up to the workshop and getting things rolling tbh, i`m hoping to get everything sorted pretty soon so`s we can get your charger fitted as well, .........you lucky bugger you :lol:

well, after much `chewing of the ear` by my missus about buying another corrado and all that etc etc ....... i`ve decided to let the cat out of the bag ( mainly just to quit the moaning ) 8) .......... the missus and i rarely share much in the way of interests cos i`m always working and she`s doing stuff with the kids etc so we never have much time for each other and no common ground, i`ve just told her that the new accquision will eventually be her very own corrado :shock: , she was chuffed to feck as she has never had a car all to her self that wasnt a kids taxi or shopping basket, :) , looks like we have another member to add to the `ladies who own corrado`s ` list, looks like i`m gonna get something else chewed off instead tonight :-P ........ like a big lump off my credit cards ......... 8)

So what's the plans for this then, you both have VR6's in various stages of repair so what's the idea behind this.

I'd like to see yours get back on the road Gaz before you start an further project.

Chris

hello Walesy, she`s got a few minor niggles and requires a bit of suspension work but other than that it was a total bargain, the missus cant wait to get behind the wheel 8)

H8RRA, your not missing much fella :) it cost me and double 6`s £1200 ( divide by 2 ish ) which is a bargain price for a straight vr :thumbleft: