Sign in to follow this  
-Neil-

Bikers Secret Code...... also a Corrado Secret Code.....

I know there is like a secret code for bikers that they nod to other bikers as they ride past but i was wondering....

i did a 180 mile round trip to chester zoo today and saw ONE corrado, and he waved at me, also i've see a few other corrado drivers around sheffield who have also waved.

Are corrados becoming that rare, that there could be a secret code for us aswell?

Nel

Aye - I was just showing that we're always on the look out for other C drivers and most of us tend to wave or flash :)

Not that many to be spotted over here though :(

I know there is like a secret code for bikers that they nod to other bikers as they ride past

............ unless they ride a bmw .............usually a miserable bunch of bleeders .................... i`ve lost count of the times i`ve been blanked by a biker on a bmw as i pass the other way on my obviously `inferior` jap machine :)

Aye - I was just showing that we're always on the look out for other C drivers and most of us tend to flash :)

some people will just go to stupid lengths to get there rados spotted :-P

Aye - I was just showing that we're always on the look out for other C drivers and most of us tend to flash :)

some people will just go to stupid lengths to get there rados spotted :-P

As long as you go out early enough in the morning, you can make sure you only get the right sort of attention 8) :lol: :oops:

I get waves from most rados i pass and from golfs i've had a few from beetles and campers, I think most vw people are a freindly bunch.

My misses used to get it in her mini too.

My misses used to get it in her mini too.

What about folk waving at her though?

sorry couldn't resist it! :oops:

well acording to my mom & dad, it is possible in a mini (disgusting thought), they did it 36 years and 9 months ago in a mini. :oops:

you ever try'ed that in a mini??? man it aint an easy feat :lol:

have you ever tried it in the backseat of a Corrado! The arm-rest is a total pain - but at least you have easy access to the medical kit if you do yourself a mischief! :shock:

Yeah the arm rest is a total pain (literally) - it seems easier just to prop the arm rest up and out of the way ;)