mrbeige

JSB Racing Shiftlight kit - Pre-order for next batch

Mr Beige,

Am I right in assuming these are £60 posted? How many interested parties do u need to go ahead with a batch?

I knew you could resist 8) :lol:

Haha! Well with the new job and everything (even though I called in sick today :ignore: ) why not! Have to wait until I get paid tho. :( Jake, did u use a glue gun to stick urs in?

Mr Beige,

Am I right in assuming these are £60 posted? How many interested parties do u need to go ahead with a batch?

They are actually £67.50 inc P+P now. :oops:

In an ideal world, either 3 payments in full or 5 deposits of £30. ;)

Mr Beige,

I knew you could resist 8) :lol:

Haha! Well with the new job and everything (even though I called in sick today :ignore: ) why not! Have to wait until I get paid tho. :( Jake, did u use a glue gun to stick urs in?[/quote:3d10jata]

Now thats a bit norty ent it :hitler:

Ya to do this properly a glue gun and soldering iron are a must, if you need a hand let me know.

Heres that video I said I would get, not the best but you get the idea

[youtube:3d10jata]9nHlkyPWuus[/youtube:3d10jata]

Would be well interested in a set of these as well. Can you post to Dublin, Ireland ? And how much do you need, paypal etc.

Cheers.

Would be well interested in a set of these as well. Can you post to Dublin, Ireland ? And how much do you need, paypal etc.

Cheers.

Yup, can post to Ireland. Same price £67.50 inc P&P :)

@mrbeige

Sound - would you be able to add me to the list and send on payment details via pm please ? Thanks.

@mrbeige

Sound - would you be able to add me to the list and send on payment details via pm please ? Thanks.

I'll add you to the list on the front page, along with V-Dubstar

Dude, bad times. My JSB shiftlight isn't working anymore and I've no idea why?!

This only started today, but when I start the car the shift lights normally flash together, they still do this, but very quickly and very dull. Also it they no longer illuinate at all during the rev range :(

Any suggestions?

Sorry for the late reply dude, only just seen this.

Hmmm, that's an interesting one. Yours is wired directly onto the pins in the cluster, so perhaps there may be a dry joint on the power/earth. Would you be able to send me the little black box back so I can test it in my test vehicle? If it is ok, then it will be the wiring at fault.

However, have you noticed anything else not functioning correctly in the cluster? Rev counter ok? How about the spoiler?

Let me know matey :)

:epicfail:

Don't worry mate, one of my mates wondered what the button under the dash was and pressed it, switching the shiftlight off!

Its back on now, working fine, and is still a great bit of kit. :D

hiya mate just wondering where abouts u live as i will probs need help fitting cse i will end up fecking it up lmao.

Haha! No probs, I'm about 8 miles north of Cambridge.

these looks rather cool, but this thread does seems a little old... are you still doing these? ;)