Sign in to follow this  
AB

back from the bodyshop (all for sale)

thanks for the comments. the Engine has just been treated to a set of twin 40 webbers. got all the kit just fitting the new gaskets to the carbs then they will be on and taken for a setup.this should hopefully leave my engine bay looking minimal. hope they are on for the south corrado meet.

I beleive this is Graphite as I bought a bumper off him hoping it would be Pearl but sadly it was slightly darker :(

Car is looking seriously sweet on those rims - have always fancied a set myself 8)

my mot station said they are not fussed about the side indicators but the number plate looks rubbish so it goes on for an mot.

just been thinking today wondering on your opinions, what do you think a black roof and pillars would look like, i cant make up my mind.

just been thinking today wondering on your opinions, what do you think a black roof and pillars would look like, i cant make up my mind.

Ive had my roof painted black..

Try it you may like it :lol:

fitted my new AVO coilovers today and lowered it about another 10mm, also twin 40's are on but need to fit the pump still. will get pics up soon.

Really really like this Rado just looks so right! Your making me want to run outside and fit my coilovers! Good work mate

pulled my rad, header tank, battery and washer jet bottle out and cleaned that side. gonna put battery in the boot and fit a small washer jet bottle some where else where you cant see it. also picked up my mk1 rad so i can leave my header tank out. getting a tidy bay is a lot harder than i thought.

after. now just need to concentrate with all the stuff at the rear of the bay :roll:

Really am liking yr car fella.. the stance is awesome.. do you have any rubbing issues on the front?? any arch mods??

found it quite hard to find the fine line where it is useable. all the lip removed, a lot of camber, not sure if i will stay quite that low may come up 5mm, need to get the arches pulled then i will go back down

Cool.. best part is yr low on 9's at the front.. looks phat!

I want to go wide... hate my rims now lol

Ive had lips removed on myn & not running inserts, you running inserts on yrs??

no, i have no chance of gettin away with inserts. dunno mate you car sits lovely and your rims work very well.

I wasnt sure at 1st when I got myn done.. but cheers mate.. want to get winter out the way for more changes ;-)