Sign in to follow this  
double-6s

VR6 Crank and Rods

yeah i'd be up for meeting up mate - we'll drag dog's balls out as well (Garry)

............. :lol: , cheers boys ........... dogs balls !! ........ i ask ya :lol:

by the way, NickVR6, you still wanna buy my charger ?????? :)

gaz YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!

in a word yes, and i would like to buy it YES

ive had a word with double 6 and we are having a fight tonight to clear the air lol.

only playing, alls fair in love and ebay, get!

OSV's Azevs? he's only had them 5 minutes?!!

I'm investigating the Dare Drift RG2 wheel at the moment.....uber clearance and look quite nice.

just wanted to know :lol: ............... still not for sale tho :lol: :lol: ....... sorry mate, couldnt resist teasing you ......... i know, i`m a barsteward :lol:

just wanted to know :lol: ............... still not for sale tho :lol: :lol: ....... sorry mate, couldnt resist teasing you ......... i know, i`m a barsteward :lol:

:rofl:

just found out he beat me to osv's azev a's too lol

im getting too slow in my old age ;-)

you're younger than me matey! just got an email off the seller of the head, so i may still get it............ still not holding my breath though. if i do get it, i'm gonna pay with spurious money :)

so nick thats......

head

bottom end

azev's

:p

:)

im thinkin of doing the offset grind thing when i rebuild my 2.9 lump into a 3.1 with 83mm pistons. Can you tell me how much i need to offset grind them, or will the machine shop need the engine etc to work all this out? how do i go about doing this?

Wanna rebuild it into a torque monster.

Was thinkin of puttin low c/r pistons on and chargin her up, but dont think i can be bothered, what sort of power would a 3.1 with normal c/r give over a standard 2.9? not alot i shouldnt think, just a little more torque?

Chris, yes mate, they're brilliant.....although the irony is they look like the MOs!

So Mr Nos....do they do them in 5x100, ET35, 7x17? They're only 6.8Kg in that size 8)

rixy, HA88RA's 3.1 long stroke engine made about 235hp when it was normally aspirated. Can't remember what the torque was, but it was quite impressive.

you're younger than me matey! just got an email off the seller of the head, so i may still get it............ still not holding my breath though. if i do get it, i'm gonna pay with spurious money :)

quote]

errr.... if the seller, who i just spoke to, is reading this i'm joking about the spurious money :oops:

errr.... if the seller, who i just spoke to, is reading this i'm joking about the spurious money :oops:

You f*cking tit!!! :lol: