LowG

Corrado Round 2

Been running in the new lump, all seems good. The 4wd setup is working superb ;) I must say and well worth it. The car feels overall balanced and just grips even with crappy tires. Once completed some milage we shall begin to turn that boost up :nuts:

Some snaps. :salute:

Quick update

Ran the car at inters again couldn't get a solid run without issues.

2 runs best of 12.6s 1/4 and 4 second 0-60, bad missfires in 3rd gear, 14psi boost. Still way off the target but slowly heading that way.

Inters times seemed bit more accurate as few guys were comparing their santa pod times but obviously higher times than that of a properly preped track.

:salute: :salute: :salute:

awesome read, I just realised you're the guy who posts in the definitive 16vt thread! Makes a lot of sense really :lol:

loving the burgundy with boost. Does the car 'feel' slower with the 4wd system or is it still quite punchy?

Keep the updates coming (when you're not playing with Evos!)

Well I have the 4wd selectable in different modes, so I can chose to have it off or on ect but there is some drag added regardless of it being fwd or with the rear diff 100% on lock.

Its a different turbo now I got on with lower boost but I must say the 4wd conversion is really worth it, car feels much faster through the gears due to the fact of being able to lay most of the power down and its very stable at that. Difference is night and day.

Vid of sunday, you can hear the bloody missfire through 3-4 great loss of power :mad2:

Hope to get a better run next time, lose weight and more boost :)

That is still pretty bloody impressive mate.. faster 0-60 and nearly the same quarter mile as a Ferrari F430 Spider!

It is a kind of hybrid, size bigger than a GT40R. 4wd is miles better than fwd specially for street use but it has its downfall too, weight, extra drag ...

You can go very quick with 4wd (9-8 seconds) and after that you must switch to rwd and special gearboxes if you want to go any faster :gag:

Been very cought up with work but I have managed to sneak a few new parts under the bonnet.

I have installed bigger valves, valvetrain components and new camshafts. All in all should be able to produce power up to 9krpm, be at the right rpm after shifting. Should be able to do some dyno runs soon followed by some sprint runs.

Love it!

Just been looking at your website that looks good as well.

Wish I had some spare money to throw at a loopy 550bhp VR6 Turbo conversion :grin:

I will be at GTi festival but hopefully Big Bang if all goes well.

**Mod Edit - Post removed, please don't use offensive language on here""

Current update, new skin to evade the radar :)

High res

corradogt.th.jpg

Edited by LowG

saw this recently at ace cafe, i didnt hear it running but i could see the work gone into your massive engine, good work bro

Cheers mate, next time come say hello.

Current work is going into gears and ratios, stock 02m r32/4cyl ratios are way too short for high power, this is preliminary testing until the dog gear kit is finished.

Hi, it's haldex with controller switch, mounted on modified rallye rear beam and rear suspension arms, best thing I ever did! The aim was to achieve 700+hp per tonne, the power we have reached, the weight we are 80kg over for now.