Sign in to follow this  
stevie_f_2004

How much is my VR6 worth????

Tenner tops... do you take paypal? ;)

No really is a nice VR and in good condition... I'd say £4.5K and see where you go from there!

i often wonder about posting a thread like this and buying a vr but i cant ever see myself geting what i think my car is worth to me i`d want over 2k with what i think it`d be worth (not a lot in some peoples eyes but i`ve always used bosch or vw and bought top quality parts, koni, h&r, Mocal...etc) but it`s still a lot for a high mile valver but i`ve sort of resigned myself to the fact that i`ll have to keep it forever

:roll:

that vr looks well worth 4k but as you dont wanna sell i imagine your price would be a lot higher!

TBH what could you buy for the money that would satisfy you....?

4.25 k i reckon! i just sold mine for a touch less than that with a lot less mileage but a non working roof and a few dinks.

id say 4.5k, but then that leather has quite a premium these days!

This doesnt make it easy. Its like chargers, nobody sells them on the car.

A decent well looked after fairly original and very tidy VR seems to be 4-4.5k+ and sell the leather seperately, as youd prob get around 1k for that.

Yes we have all seen them for 2-3k, but i looked at 20+ 5k piles of cr.p when looking for mine, and still bought a load of trouble!! But you also still see them in the trader of between 5 and 6.5k all the time round here and they are not in there 2 weeks in a row.

Almost impossible to say. I got offered a silly amount for mine by an old boy in a car park, more than id ever get advertising. But i cant think of what id replace it with for £15-20k, let alone well below 10?

stevie. is this the car that you were not putting leather in not putting a hi fi in?

" leather recaro interior-Nakamichi head unit " god bless ebay.hope your not still going on about a bmw.

Paul I was wondering how long it would take until you noticed the Nakamachi Post-----under 2hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nakamichi or Alpine Mmmmmmm------Nakamichi every time..................Audioscape pods--couple of genesis amps--focal speakers---not decided on the sub that I should fit along with the audioscape sub enclosure for the boot---who knows what will be next---need to start looking on ebay for the right prices