Sign in to follow this  
nocrap

Best insurer for younger drivers

I am 28 so not exactly young (but not exactly old I like to still think!!) I got quoted £508 fully comp with my missus as a named driver with unlimited mods other than a roll cage and thats with an agreed value of my Storm of £5500, protected no claims bonus,£300 excess and limit of 5000 miles per year. That quote is with full no claims bonus, and I even got a discount for being a member of this forum as it counts as an owners club!!! :-)

I am 28 so not exactly young (but not exactly old I like to still think!!) I got quoted £508 fully comp with my missus as a named driver with unlimited mods other than a roll cage and thats with an agreed value of my Storm of £5500, protected no claims bonus,£300 excess and limit of 5000 miles per year. That quote is with full no claims bonus, and I even got a discount for being a member of this forum as it counts as an owners club!!! :-)

With who? :lol:

Got a TPFT quote back from greenlight, their premium charge is £897.75 just waiting on a fully Comp quote from them now.

Elephant still in the lead

After half a day of calling loads of companies elephant have won it. Everone else's quotes came in usually at around £1400 for fully comp and TPFT is just under £1k

Elephant did £693 for the year, £143.62 initial payment then 61.12 installments.

Yeah elephant are hard to beat for most unmodded cars, they seem to specialize in unmodded cars i.e. less parameters to quantify thus making instant online cover possible and therefore cheaper.