Sign in to follow this  
Anton Sobriquet

SNS Tuning Diamond Finish Billet Gear Knob - BEAUTIFUL

Well its £45 for the gear knob, leather would obviously cost more. Again reason why its £45 is purely down to the fact that its machined from billet in very limited numbers rather than mass produced from cast. So it does carry that exclusive touch.

Of course you can do that mate. It's easier than you think. Snappy Gaitors could send you some pre-thinned leather and you simply glue it on. The guy that runs that is ex Bentley and can get some really good leather. If you thin it out enough like he does, it can wrap around any shape you like....including door pins!!

If I wasn't concerned about the LED bank melting, I'd pour some molten lead into the Reiger knob!

Well, I've just gone ahead and ordered a SNS from dubcharged. Hopefully be a) heavier, and b) a bit less tatty than my current Momo one. Looking forward to seeing it, after having heard great things about them....

What are these like in the summer if you leave your sunroof open and the car sits in the sun? That knob would be untouchable!

Paul

Just fitted my SNS gear knob (after wrestling with my old Momo one to get it off).

First impressions, seems to be about the same weight as the Momo gear knob, although a little smaller in size. Definately sits lower on the gear stick (about 1cm). Finish is very nice, although delicate (has already picked up a slight mark, thankfully not in an obvious place). Very, very snug fit on the gear stick shaft (had to file down the shaft slightly where the grub screws from the Momo had bitten in to it) so in the respect it is well centred on the stick unlike some after market ones.

Now with picture of it in-situ.....

:offtopic1: Kev, any chance of a GB on the Reiger???

Anyone ?

I want one of the lighed ones :evil:

Deluk

i really want a new gearknob, my OE one has leather peeling off it, gaitor is fine, not into the metal ones, do they make the rieger one with different coloured lights? like orange?

may just get one and not wire in the lights :)

The only orange one I know if is the BMW 'M' knob, which lit up from the factory.....I'm sure reiger must do one in Orange?

As for GBs.....I have got time to do one at the moment, but someone else is more than welcome to run it :lol: