BILLCOR

No Rado.... But a New Golf 7R

Simply stunning mate 8) Nanight!

Spot on looking C, that be !

Looks very nice and garage much wider than mine

Cheers guys and yes Emu, the garage is a decent size for a council lock up

Never been a fan of Aqua but this does look so good. The wheels and quality of the paintwork, you must be over the moon with it..

Is this one definitely a keeper then Bill?

Council lockup yeah right that is one mint corrado bill no plate is a nice touch you have impeccable taste but you are scottish:thumbleft:

Never been a fan of Aqua but this does look so good. The wheels and quality of the paintwork, you must be over the moon with it..

Is this one definitely a keeper then Bill?

Cheers mate, very pleased with it and yes, I'll be keeping it for a while...

Council lockup yeah right that is one mint corrado bill no plate is a nice touch you have impeccable taste but you are scottish:thumbleft:

Hey, it is a council lock up, it is St Andrews after all :o

Surprised no ones noticed/mentioned the missing part??

Now you mention it, it could do with a chin...

Yep, never got round to fitting the Spoonfed splitter, another job for the spring now

Hi Bill

Finally got some free time to check out the forum and the progress with the car.

Looking amazing mate! Thinking of getting another one myself at the moment but haven't seen any I really fancy...... don't suppose I could get her back?? :lol:

Mic

Hi Bill

Finally got some free time to check out the forum and the progress with the car.

Looking amazing mate! Thinking of getting another one myself at the moment but haven't seen any I really fancy...... don't suppose I could get her back?? :lol:

Mic

Hey Mic,

Hope you and the family are well.

Yep, old Mincy is looking pretty good, still quite a few things to do/fit, not had a huge amount of time with the car since I drove it home last year :bonk:

Maybe once I get it finished you could have him back...........not :wave:

---------- Post added at 7:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:40 PM ----------

Sensational photos of a stunning car. I wouldn't reveal the location of that lock-up to anyone!!..

Cheers mate and yeah, I know where your coming from, but there are more than a dozen lock up sites here, pretty much all the doors are the same poxy maroon colour, needle in a hay stack :thumbleft:

Aww come on Bill! :lol:

I've just been looking through my old thread and I've got a real hankering for another at the moment..... And seriously if you even think of parting with it just let me know. Keep up the good work.

Aww come on Bill! :lol:

I've just been looking through my old thread and I've got a real hankering for another at the moment..... And seriously if you even think of parting with it just let me know. Keep up the good work.

Everything has a price Mic, PM me an offer if your serious ;)

Would be a shame to sell it on Bill after having all the paint sorted but you are right, at the right price everything is for sale...

Would be a shame to sell it on Bill after having all the paint sorted but you are right, at the right price everything is for sale...

I know, I know, we'll see what happens

On another note, i'd been moaning and dropping hints for Christmas, look what the wife ordered for me... well the Rado, very pleased to say the least

Edited by BILLCOR

Nice suspension and I'm hoping she got them from venow as are on big sale now.

Yep, cheers for the link mate, they are now up in price again due to demand :thumbleft:

Yep, cheers for the link mate, they are now up in price again due to demand :thumbleft:

Its wired as they put retail price up as well :D, got a set myself, hope they will arrive soon. Good suspension, good choice, will be able to compare them to KW V2 I sold some time ago and now regret it.

Got the Konis fitted at long last, ride is much better, a little firmer but better as the front dont scrub when hitting a dip at speed, also fitted the Spoonfed chin spoiler and some refurbished fuel tank straps... much better

I also just picked up a 5th BBS CH006, of Ebay.de, looks like new, I had to pay a fair bit for it though as you all know how bloody hard they are to find.... £59.... yes £59, couldn't believe it until it arrived today :dance:

Will get a few new pics up shortly

Just need a rear beam now for powder coating, really sorry I haven't posed it yet. It's sat in the backgarden not in the way so keep forgetting to put it in the boot and take it to work to post. I'm offshore next week but will sort it when I'm back.

Sorry again!

Just need a rear beam now for powder coating, really sorry I haven't posed it yet. It's sat in the backgarden not in the way so keep forgetting to put it in the boot and take it to work to post. I'm offshore next week but will sort it when I'm back.

Sorry again!

No problem Chris, I did say there was no hurry and its only been 3 months :lol:

Few bits added at last, BBS steering wheel, Recaro's and Spoonfed lip

008_zps907ac77b.jpg

009_zpse42fb313.jpg

010_zps99d9b6c1.jpg

011_zpsb41d7ae5.jpg

012_zpsb89cb950.jpg

013_zps5c922796.jpg

---------- Post added at 2:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 2:36 AM ----------

Just noticed, funny angle on the 2nd last pic, looks like its missing an offside rear rim :o

Looking very sweet Bill some quality upgrades of obvious quality Scottish taste really like the BBS wheel where did you find one in such good condition? (It's not a fake is it?) Or have you had it retrimmed? Up there with the best mate no doubt I know I parked in between two of them at Stanford (Chris L and Goldie) :wave:

Looking very sweet Bill some quality upgrades of obvious quality Scottish taste really like the BBS wheel where did you find one in such good condition? (It's not a fake is it?) Or have you had it retrimmed? Up there with the best mate no doubt I know I parked in between two of them at Stanford (Chris L and Goldie) :wave:

Pah, you mock me James :suprised: genuine BBS direct from Ebay.de at a decent price of course and retrimmed by Andy at Snappy Gators :awesome: