Sign in to follow this  
dubrado

novice car owners that think they know it all !!!

So just to get this one going, I had a friend that was adamant that his ford Ka was better than my rado???? I need say no more!! the best comback he could give was 'well my car is worth more than yours' if someone can let me know of a Ford ka in 16 years time thats achieved 267k and counting then i will walk away with my tail between my legs!!!

its just jealousy cos he has to drive a womens car..... :)

(not slagging of Ka's, they are fun little things but most definately only for girls.... :) )

ford ka's are the most horrible new car ive ever driven my mother in law had one was exactly like a mk1 fiesta to drive but minus the characture!

Seems to me that most young people think any car that's number plate isn't the new style (two letters, two numbers, three letters) is really old and therefore crap. That is until they try and race you, then a quick blast on the throttle soon shows them who drives the crap car.

A girl i used to work with, her mum and dad had just bought her a brand new Y plate ford fiesta zetec....

....by her reckoning because her car was a new y and mine was an old then mine was a shitter and should be scrapped.

my car at the timw was a series one audi ur quattro.....

oh i miss the amazon blue goodness....

A girl i used to work with, her mum and dad had just bought her a brand new Y plate ford fiesta zetec....

....by her reckoning because her car was a new y and mine was an old then mine was a **** and should be scrapped.

my car at the timw was a series one audi ur quattro.....

Oh yes - all quite logical - lets scrap all old/classic cars and drive newer fiestas... :roll:

So just to get this one going, I had a friend that was adamant that his ford Ka was better than my rado???? I need say no more!! the best comback he could give was 'well my car is worth more than yours' if someone can let me know of a Ford ka in 16 years time thats achieved 267k and counting then i will walk away with my tail between my legs!!!

what a disgusting,insulting thing to say. I may not own a corrado but i totally respect this car. Its a piece of history..a work of art. As for the ford KA..its a lump of shite. generally women do drive it due to its compact size. Parts are cheap, running costs low. But are they reliable?

Seems to me that most young people think any car that's number plate isn't the new style (two letters, two numbers, three letters) is really old and therefore crap. That is until they try and race you, then a quick blast on the throttle soon shows them who drives the crap car.

:D now this is my kinda talk ^^^ :D

i hope i can show the little tykes a thing or too when i get my rado next year.

thats why you need to have a 56 plate car and a rado like me!

*although the 56 plate car is a company car!*

not all of us have that option :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :? :oops:

what a disgusting,insulting thing to say. I may not own a corrado but i totally respect this car. Its a piece of history..a work of art. As for the ford KA..its a lump of ****. generally women do drive it due to its compact size. Parts are cheap, running costs low. But are they reliable?

sorry but the Ka is quite an accomplished little city(in fact i've driven our first one to London and back) car that IMHO still looks fresh almost 10yrs since its launch.........my wife has a SportKa now but she's had 2 Ka2's in the past(and thoroughly enjoys them) and i've enjoyed driving them too..........in fact the only new car ive ever bought was our first Ka2 just months after they were first launched

I purchased a StreetKA for my Mrs as she fell in love with it and to be fair it was a cracking little car!!!

My Neighbours got a basic KA and IMO its alot less desirable and the build is very flimsey....

Its sounds terrible too.... Tappetts galore!!!!

Next time he say's anything just tell him to get out of his cindy shopper and get a real car!!!