Sign in to follow this  
Banana Man

BANANA MANS (pics added 10/4/'05)

I ve got the go now with the new engine so thought I would also add the new plates for the show 8) Heres a couple of pics I thought I'd share with you :D

BANANA MAN, u look like an old man,,,,u was in ya prime youth when u started all this

Whilst every is looking at the car in the picture, Furki's checking out the owner :lol:

Nice shots Ant - you photographer sure knows his stuff (appart from not realising to reset the white balance :lol: )

LOL yeah already said thanks in the monthly meet thread so wasn't going to do it again or you'll get a big head :D

It's nothing that photoshp cant sort out later just cant be arsed to do it now :D

Wicked Ant, really looks the part these days. :-) :-)

lol, Just looking at the picture of your engine. Is that an oil cooler install that held on with a cable tie? :-) lol Like it!!

Car looks really really really good Ant.. can't wait to see it at some point!

You gonna be hitting the pod with it this year now its all sorted?

Thanks you guys :oops:

Yes that is an oil cooler fitted with cable ties I had a slight incident a few weeks ago, with the one that was mounted in the factory intercooler space ie a fu*k off sized stone went through it and had to get that one in the pic mounted asap to keep the car on the road. Will get round to getting another 19 rower installed soon when funds permit.

You gonna be hitting the pod with it this year now its all sorted?

I'm looking to be hitting the pod at the end of this month now that I ve got the alignment and the new tyres fitted just to see how things have improved since the last time I was up there. If I break the 14.5 sec quarter I will know it's been worth all the effort. :D

Banana Man, that alt is looking good matie! Shame I missed the meet this month!

I know that it has been a while since anyone has posted in on this thread and i apologise for my being a bit slow on the forum (aint been on here for a while) but this C is visions of what i would like my next C to look like well similar anyway, all i can say is WOW after reading the last 10 pages it fills me full of excitment ready toget looking for my second yellow G60 ready to start my own project!

banana man whilst doing all the work why did you not fit say Audi door handles as the Corrado ones are so prone to breaking and where has the rear number plate recess gone??

Best wishes to you mate and your gorgeous Charger top job!!

Bad news.. he bought a Skyline and split the car for parts.. so this Corrado doesn't really exist any more!

I guess one mans patience with the Corrado can only go so far, eh? :)