joeyz

My Dark Burgundy Pearl VR6

Car has 37k original miles.Its a 1993 model year with the late spec interior, with the distributor.I bought the car bone stock, and since then fitted a 90 mm euro lip,eurocullen clear sides,eurosport front lower, rear upper tie bars, H@R race springs/on Bilstein sport struts.Anyway more mods to come including a supercharger, but here are the pics of my progress so far.

august13th009.jpg

august13th003.jpg

august13th001.jpg

august13th002.jpg

august13th004.jpg

august13th005.jpg

august13th006.jpg

august13th007.jpg

2006_0815Image0012.jpg

Lovely rado man, looks real nice as standard car with subtle mods and really low miles as well ! Gorgeous combo with dark burgundy pearl and cream leather interior ! Good luck with the mods man and keep us updated,

Cheers

Thanks for all the compliments, yes i will NOT be changing extr features, as paintwork is ALL original, and mint, i will only be modding the motor now, i got the stance achieved for great performance,lowered just abount an inch all round.

A lovely colour, the bodywork looks mint..And there just seems to be something about it that makes it look special.

I would reccomend colour coding the front grill.. IMO would finish it off nicely.

Did it have the euro belt conversion before you got it or was that an option in the US?

Does look bloody lovely though! I'd put some euro headlights on it too if it were mine 8)

billinjah, no just blind fella :lol:

I could have sworn that it didn't have those auto belts yesterday when I looked at those pics :oops:

seems dark burgundy pearl is quite rare in the u.k., and in the states, not as rare, then you guys got all the blues, moonlight, aqua,estoril, etc, we got aqua blue only one year, 92 in the states.We love the blues over here.

thank you very much, all of you for the compliments.I love my car sooooooooo much, yet i really want a mystic blue storm as well.I dont think that will be a reality though, as getting it here would take some $$$