Sign in to follow this  
Toad

New Aston Martin fitted with Speedlines!!

I was reading through EVO last night and started looking at the pictures of the Aston toward the back, and thought I recognised the wheels, it turns out they're speedlines!! They look bloody good for a 13year old design!

I haven't got a picture, but i'm sure someone will.....

almost the same. the end of the spokes are a bit wider than the vr6's. still look alike though :)

They're 18's :shock: they look small in the astons arches! And yeah just a bit wider. I think you would need some silly arch work done to get them to fit :lol:

Rob.

In the same copy of Evo, you will also notice the new Mitsi Evo FQ360 is also sporting Speedlines, which are almost identical to the VR6 ones.

Interestingly enough, the VR6 speedos are available in 16 and 17" guises, but only for 4 stud french cars.

kevHaywire, what do you mean 4 stud french cars mate? do you mean the centre bore is different? would be interested to know where you can get them?

If you ask me that Aston looks quite a lot like a 350Z with thos wheels on. I'd still have the Aston though.