Sign in to follow this  
Adam Darby

16v turbo

Well after trying to sell my 16v Turbo which most of you will of seen on here, for only £2.5k with out anybody even viewing it ive had enough so i'm keeping it. Its now sorn and i'm gonna slowly do some little bits to her till she is finished then put her back on the road.

no niether can I think at most i had 4 people ring me but no one ever arranged to view.

Anyway once ive finished of the little bit's ill bring her to a show and then people will see what they missed out on.

LOL its to late now I no its not your fault like but im the pissed of at not selling for that price that now im not going to sell it, If you know what i mean

What does the turbo system consist of? Looks like you still have the Kjet system in there?

Keep it and make it faster ;).

hope you have fun with the 'c' an the bike (would of liked this but sort of wrong time an quite a distance) all the best :D

it is the turbo technics system. but when i bought it I had all the work done at stealth, the standard turbo technics were 185BHP on high boost, but now mine runs 188BHP on low (0.4 psi) and 207BHP on high (0.65 psi). It does still have the K- J which I hopefully will change in the future to a stand alone system like i was going to originally.

it is the turbo technics system. but when i bought it I had all the work done at stealth, the standard turbo technics were 185BHP on high boost, but now mine runs 188BHP on low (0.4 psi) and 207BHP on high (0.65 psi). It does still have the K- J which I hopefully will change in the future to a stand alone system like i was going to originally.

I think you mean bar not psi :) , with the k jet gone and an uprated system you will be able to run alot more than that safely.

sorry yeh i ment bar. Yep i will, its uses a 5th injector at the moment. vince had a kit ready for me a while back but i bought a motocross bike instead, I only had the bike for 2 week and it got knicked i wish i bought the sand alone setup now lol