Sign in to follow this  
CazzaVR

Corrado spotting (old one from 2003 - dont use!)

Been seeing loads of C's around Canterbury lately.

Overtook a black VR6 last week along the dual carriageway (he just couldn't keep up :wink: )

Black VR6 with nice red brake callipers parked around the corner from my house.

Red C parked around the corner this morning.

Also keep seeing a black VR with a roofrack.

Is this any of you guys?

Also keep seeing a black VR with a roofrack.

quote]

what is it with vr6's with roofracks? :roll: ....theres a mystic blue storm in aberdeen thats had one on since 1999 :shock: .....god knows what sort of mpg he/she gets :?

Roofracks usually spoil the looks of a car, but the one I keep seeing actually looks quite good! You can imagine it driving around with skis or something similar on top 8)

Blimey, where are they all coming from? Saw what looked like a 16v, silver at Habitat roundabout going towards Wincheap the other day.

Also saw a green VR6 in the morning, and a midnight (?) blue de-badged C in the afternoon.

The red VR6 is parked around the corner every day.

Saw another red VR last weekend parked outside a pub near the West train station- lovely car, nice 17's.

Also a black VR parked just off Broad Oak road on Monday afternoon.

There's almost as many around here as in Guildford and Bournemouth!

The amount of miles I do, I'm suprised no-one's spotted me yet! :puppydogeyes:

Anyone gonna be on the M25 & M1 Friday during the day? I will, back up to Derby from Croydon.... Catch me if you can :mrgreen:

And no-one's spotted me yet!! :lol:

Seen quite a few C's around (well about 3 but that's a lot for fraggle rock!) over here.

I'll be west-side - if you're to/from Cantebury, you'll be on the east-side :(

And I'll be pulling up in Derby about 4pm.

Ah well :Fade-color

Yeh, I'll be going clockwise round to the M4. We'll have to co-ordinate our journeys a bit better next time :D

I saw 5 in one day today, I was not best pleased!!

1 Aubergine (I think) Storm driven by an old lady.

2 red ones lowered and driven by boy racers.

1 Aubergine non storm, late 20s chap

1 Dragon green non storm jobbie, middle aged chap.

It's always the same, whenever you buy a new car, all you see are more of them!!

I've yet to see another Ice grey violet metallic one though :p

Cheers

Kev

94 VR6

I saw 5 in one day today, I was not best pleased!!

1 Aubergine (I think) Storm driven by an old lady.

2 red ones lowered and driven by boy racers.

1 Aubergine non storm, late 20s chap

1 Dragon green non storm jobbie, middle aged chap.

It's always the same, whenever you buy a new car, all you see are more of them!!

I've yet to see another Ice grey violet metallic one though :p

Cheers

Kev

94 VR6

storms are only in mystic blue or classic green :wink: mystic blue can look purple in sunlight though.....definetly not aubergine

and you'll have a long wait til you see another the same colour 8) as yours too,i've only seen one other that colour up here and there is quite a few C's up in aberdeen

hth

May not have been a storm then but it was wearing Solitudes so just assumed it was! It was definitlely a dark browny/purple colour though. Didn't see the back end as I was too far away, just saw the colour and a lock of grey hair!

Cool, I've quite got a rare shade of paint on mine then 8) ! I must admit, when I pulled onto the forecourt and saw it gleaming, it did stand out from other corrados I've seen I must admit.

Kev

May not have been a storm then but it was wearing Solitudes so just assumed it was! It was definitlely a dark browny/purple colour though. Didn't see the back end as I was too far away, just saw the colour and a lock of grey hair!

Cool, I've quite got a rare shade of paint on mine then 8) ! I must admit, when I pulled onto the forecourt and saw it gleaming, it did stand out from other corrados I've seen I must admit.

Kev

i would even go as far as saying that your colour(on a uk-car) is probably as rare if not rarer than mystic blue(which is a storm only colour on a C....so only 250 :wink: ).........i'm definately a fan of it

Nice one, this is the ONLY reason I went for the Inpro rear lights (wouldn't dream of spending £250 normally) as they suit that paint colour perfectly. They would also look good on a silver Corrado, again, don't see many of those about either!

Can you still get touch up pens for yours and other Corrados from the dealer? My shade has been discontinued as you know :cry:

Cheers

Kev

Nice one, this is the ONLY reason I went for the Inpro rear lights (wouldn't dream of spending £250 normally) as they suit that paint colour perfectly. They would also look good on a silver Corrado, again, don't see many of those about either!

Can you still get touch up pens for yours and other Corrados from the dealer? My shade has been discontinued as you know :cry:

Cheers

Kev

i bought one last year.....had to get it ordered though but classic green is shared with a few other models in vw's range

Roofracks usually spoil the looks of a car, but the one I keep seeing actually looks quite good! You can imagine it driving around with skis or something similar on top 8)

Andy. I think the one you are thinking of is a moonlight blue one that lives near Whitstable somewhere. Its owned by a major sailor in Whitstable.

There are also two other C's in Whitstable, a pale sliver 16V, and a dark grey pearl VR6 (mine).

I presume that your car is the one that blasts down the M20 from time to time....?

Yeh, that could be me :twisted: :D

You've seen me then?

I'll keep an eye out for you :D

kevhaywire

I believe that there are only 20 of your specific colour available so Roddy(as usual) is right about it being less common than even Mystic Blue.I looked at buying one just before I came across the Storm I have now and I think that they are easily the best looking coloured Corrado.I am very jealous...Mystic Blue is beautiful too.There is a silver 16v round here,another great looker.

There are very few Cs where I am,by the sounds of things you jocks have all bought them all!!!

thur 4th sept;

black h plate g60 in ocean terminal red car park - looked standard - you follwed me out (red golf)

black j plate g60, for sale signs, you crossed junction on way out of ......ocean terminal and went along the sea front, then parked.

I am never going to ocean terminal again.

Spotted a red G reg Rado parked up on hard standing in Ponty by Park Vets yesterday.

Today passed an L reg, dark blueish Rado coming down the A4119 as I was going up it, just outside Trebanog at around 4:45ish?

Anybody on here??