Sign in to follow this  
aide

Worst modded cars in the worlds.....

Given the fact I'm on this forum, it's probably a bit critical to poke fun at modded cars, but hell, it's Friday and I haven't stopped laughing for the past half hour! Follow these links: -

http://www.essilor.freeserve.co.uk/sad.htm

http://members.madasafish.com/~dingsdale/

Second site is from my neck the woods, but luckily my C ain't on there! Sad indictment of the area tho'

Enjoy!!

Well iv just spent the last 3 days including 4 hours this morning trying to get my charger out the g60 and am feelin a bit tired and frustrated with it.

That totally just cheered me up, there really is no justification whatsoever for that nonsesnse.

Genius mate :wink:

DM

the "modded by me" bit on the second site is genius, I had to laff out loud in the office, now everyone else is :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thera

Yeah.. that drainpipe rollcage is absolutely classic.. if anything, when the car rolled, it would splinter and shoot plastic shards all around the car. Probably not what you want in an accident.

Its quite cunning (looks realistic till you get up close) but totally pointless.. hilarious :)

seen a nice fiesta today,it looked like a 1.3 poplar plus in blue,with dodge viper stripes going over the bonnet,roof and down the back,front and back bumpers painted white with what looked like dulux and nice chrome plastic wheel trims :shock: ,even my dad passed comment :lol:

He he, good old Maestros. I wouldn't try it on with a Maestro Turbo though if I were you as you will get very embarrased. When I had my Golf 16V Turbo (210bhp), I was annihilated by a Maestro turbo! However, I later found out it had a Rover 220 Turbo engine it :? and the Maestro weighs roughly the same as a packet of Cheese and onion crisps.

Kev